Faisal Vawda calls govt incompetent

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1726508946961.png
Senator Faisal Vawda has described the government as incompetent and ineffective.

In an informal discussion with media on Monday, he expressed dissatisfaction with the government’s inability to pass the constitutional amendment, despite two days of efforts, raising questions about its performance.

When asked about the failure to pass the amendment, Vawda remarked that such results were expected from a government that lacked competence.

Read more: PTI making attempts to initiate backdoor talks with army: Vawda

He also pointed out that many government members were trying to evade responsibilities, urging the media to question them.

Vawda hinted at giving his analysis and prediction soon, claiming that significant changes in the government were imminent.

If he wasn’t in the senate, I would have never understood the true meaning of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq.

He is a living example of that. Can you please stop sharing his news as he irritates me a lot or share all of his news in one mega thread?

Thank you

I foresee a horrible end of this kanj** . He is relying on those who cant even win a council election.

Funny coming from military lafafa Politician.
Military keeps dogs like in all parties just to manage political parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Back