• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Farage’s Reform UK overtakes PM Sunak’s Conservatives in poll for first time

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

LIVE: Nigel Farage hosts Reform UK rally in Devon​

DF-41

Banned
Mar 20, 2022
Hes a complete lying bastard. Racist to the core. He has destroyed the UK to the core. Last 5 years this country has been brought to its knees. He is a seasonal liar.

Seasonal liar , and liar for all and any seasons got to be Boris

🇬🇧 Nigel Farage exposes Boris Johnson.

LMAO

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
One racist liar to take the seat of another. Only silver lining of this election is complete destruction of the tories, and at the next election the tories in red (labour) will also take a hammering.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The first five years of a Labour Government will see them blame the Tories for everything they fail to deliver. The following five years will see them totally fail to deliver the majority of their promises and have no one to blame. Vote independent candidate Tory and labour are exactly the same

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The first five years of a Labour Government will see them blame the Tories for everything they fail to deliver. The following five years will see them totally fail to deliver the majority of their promises and have no one to blame. Vote independent candidate Tory and labour are exactly the same
The Tories have been in charge for 14 years - handled Brexit and covid horrendously yet you want to insinuate Labour are to blame. We KNOW what the Tories have done and you can only predict how bad the Labour Party will be. A vote independent and opportunistic candidates gives reform and the Tories strength. Name me 1 independent candidate that will be articulate and forward thinking to make a noticeable change in policy…….

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Tories have been in charge for 14 years - handled Brexit and covid horrendously yet you want to insinuate Labour are to blame. We KNOW what the Tories have done and you can only predict how bad the Labour Party will be. A vote independent and opportunistic candidates gives reform and the Tories strength. Name me 1 independent candidate that will be articulate and forward thinking to make a noticeable change in policy…….

All their bankrupt labour councils blame the Tories. Never Labours fault.
If you want more of the same then keep voting Tory/Labour they are both the same.If you want a better future for yourself, your children and grandchildren then vote on mass differently.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All their bankrupt labour councils blame the Tories. Never Labours fault.
If you want more of the same then keep voting Tory/Labour they are both the same.If you want a better future for yourself, your children and grandchildren then vote on mass differently.
Yaar please it’s so frustrating when I listen to comments like this. Who sets the budgets for the councils? FYI it’s the party in power. The principal finance is decided and authorised by the part In power……

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yaar please it’s so frustrating when I listen to comments like this. Who sets the budgets for the councils? FYI it’s the party in power. The principal finance is decided and authorised by the part In power……

Just remember my dear brother the last Labour lot: Sold UK gold reserves at a record low, going against B of E advice and announced to the markets in advance. Sold passports to the Hindujas lol
Sent UK troops to war to an illegal war based on a dogy dossier. Lied over the impact on public services of signing the Lisbon Treaty - Told us no need to a referendum as only a few thousand would come when, in fact, over 4 million arrived.Created thousands of made-up civil service jobs to boosts their union bosses' coffers.Put thousands more on benefits.Bragged at the end that they had spent all the money. I Personally cannot stand Tory or Labour Govs are all bad in my books. We do disagree no worries.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just remember my dear brother the last Labour lot: Sold UK gold reserves at a record low, going against B of E advice and announced to the markets in advance. Sold passports to the Hindujas lol
Sent UK troops to war to an illegal war based on a dogy dossier. Lied over the impact on public services of signing the Lisbon Treaty - Told us no need to a referendum as only a few thousand would come when, in fact, over 4 million arrived.Created thousands of made-up civil service jobs to boosts their union bosses' coffers.Put thousands more on benefits.Bragged at the end that they had spent all the money. I Personally cannot stand Tory or Labour Govs are all bad in my books. We do disagree no worries.
Agree to disagree bro.
I am of the opinion I could never vote for Suella. Labour has issues but I’d rather fight and tackle whilst I’m inside the party.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

How Farage's Reform seduced Gen Z: 'Their manifesto is like a wishlist'​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

'The most CRAZY election in British history?': Poll exposes Reform UK's unprecedented rise​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

FARAGE REACTS TO NEW POLL SHOWING REFORM UK TO WIN 18 SEATS​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Reform dropping in the polls after racist canvasser comments and Farage’s Ukraine stance​

Users who are viewing this thread