Five Chinese nationals killed in suicide bomb attack in Pakistan

Well people did predict this i.e. the lack of security preparation and the fact that people seem to be more concerned with politics.
Truth be told it is crazy to work in Pakistan as a foreign national if you are connected to such projects.
I wonder what China will say now. Lots of sweating brows at the moment in the security establishment now.
I’ll ask my Chinese friends today and in the coming days about what the mood is in China. But generally, most people are risk averse and it will cost more to convince them to go work in what they feel is a dangerous country. Btw, watch as Pakistan’s enemies will be celebrating this. Some in Pakistan give a pass to the establishment for politics if the economy and development is still humming along, but with this, even that seems less and less likely with each passing day.

Someone, a trouble maker doesn't want Chinese presence in Pakistan.

Terror and terrorism is the first and last option for Americans and their terrorist minions. Yesterday attack on Russian civilians, today Chinese engineers in Pakistan.

Pakistani intelligence forces have to end this. If you want Pakistan to progress you will need to make it safe first.

IRGC's proposed solution still remains on the table. Organize national volunteers, arrange them, make them eyes and ears of security forces. Esp in Balochistan

I feel sad. The news of the deaths of five Chinese people also made it to the top five of China's hot news searches, with tens of millions of views. The last time I paid such attention was when BLA attacked a female teacher at a Confucius Institute. The anti-terrorism situation in Pakistan is really severe and complex. It involves regional imbalances, economic development, separatist forces, population/ethnicity/culture, and a series of issues. I personally hope that Pakistan can overcome these difficulties through stability and unityView attachment 29009
Know that the first line of defense in any society is always the cooperation of the public; to say something when they see something, and that has been weakened by the disenfranchisement of the public and installation of a government the public do not respect or cooperate with beyond what is necessary.

Stability and unity will remain and illusion (especially west of the Indus) as long as the public feel that have no buy in to the system.

Last edited:
Stop this nonsense, all involved in that money heist don't just label pashtun officers in fact more were punjabi as epic center was federal.

It's a proven reality that now you can't get rid of them they're mixed in blood.

Illegal is illegal, that's the reality of what happened

Mixed in blood means donkey shit when they continue to create fassad and deshatgardi, no one said they could stay in Pakistan permanently

Until you get them out you won't stop terrorism

Absolutely, anyone looking for a end to this is frankly foolish

This didn't start 5, 10, 20 years ago, it wasn't because of policy or anything

AFGHANS HAVE BEEN ATTACKING US FOR DECADES, SINCE THE 40s

We have two enemies in essence, Hindus and afghans

We understand the threat from the Hindus and have essentially countered it over the years and continue to do so, even the Hindus inside Pakistan can't act out or risk harsh retribution

The Afghans however due to ethnic connections and religion were seen as fellow Muslims
but afghanis never saw us as that and repeatedly attacked us

so when our of sheer Afghan stupidity they invited the Soviets in and they started to oppress the population, we should have let them do it

Instead we allowed millions of Namak harams with zero loyalty to Pakistan to enter Pakistan and bring, drugs, guns, terrorism and chaos

That population has given VERY VERY little to Pakistan and caused fassad and problems beyond words, the cost to the general population is too large for us to ignore

You need to start clearing Pakistan of this population and get them sent back to Afghanistan
That Includes all major cities and population centers
Ensure that without a I.D card you can't do anything and revoke all I.D cards that can't be verified

People are looking for a end, when what you will have is a MANAGEMENT of the issue
the Afghan republic etc were a strategic threat but the Afghans are still Afghans and are as backwards and Moronic as they come, until and unless you can remove them from society you will have problems

You keep repeating same mantra.

All you are saying is entire Afghanistan (all 40 million) are fassaadi. Okay even if it's so, unfortunately they are your neighbors. You just cannot shift entire Afghanistan to South America. It will live with you forever. Plus there is no capacity that exists on earth which can guard the whole AF-PAK border of 2700 KMs. If you're thinking you will just seal the border then you're so WRONG!!!!.. No one can seal even 100 Km of borders. Just try to imagine & visualize guarding or sealing the vastness of 2700 km. Even trillion dollar budget cannot do it. In mexico - US, they make tunnels when the super power with all technology of the world cannot stop them. But in AF-Pak border the Afghans have God made tunnels & passage ways on borders (caves, rivers, lakes, villages, forests, mountains) all that in pak-afghan border. So now question is how you defend such a border??? There is only one answer: By a friendly govt in Afghanistan. That's your only solution. I am getting tired of explaining this but somehow you either don't read or what.

and lastly, How expelling the afghans is solution to this? Even GHQ and govt is saying that attacks on Pak soil comes from afghan territory. So those refugees are not doing the attacks at you at first place. ok let's assume you are able to expel each and every afghan out, then what's next? What's your plan to stop inflitration by TTP and others?

Second time, same thing. Like how? How can this be allowed to happen again and again without heads rolling?

I think this question has become totally irrelevant right now

We all know what would happen after this attack and hundred other attacks that would happen in future

Reactions: Waz
Know that the first line of defense in any society is always the cooperation of the public; to say something when they see something, and that has been weakened by the disenfranchisement of the public and installation of a government the public do not respect or cooperate with beyond what is necessary.

Stability and unity will remain and illusion as long as the public feel that have no buy in to the system.
We actually hope that Pakistan or Afghanistan can achieve stable development. To be honest, we have encountered terrorism in the past in Xin jiang, which has been distorted and attacked by the United States. The truth is that wealth differences, cultural exchange barriers, and economic imbalances can be exploited by separatist or hate forces. China has made tremendous efforts to stabilize Xin jiang. In 2014, when I went on a trip to Yunnan, as soon as we got off the train station, we saw various tense inspections because there had been an indiscriminate terrorist attack several months ago.
Only Pakistan and Afghanistan can develop and become prosperous, and only those of us who do business will have a truly stable environment
The simplest point is that the people of Xin Jiang are now appearing in our small southern city, They have opened restaurants and bakeries that have integrated into our lives, and we have also come to Kashgar, the southernmost part of Xin Jiang, for consumption and tourism

Last edited:
Wonder if the commanding officers will receive plots in DHA after this disaster. Absolute sh#t show

I’ll ask my Chinese friends today and in the coming days about what the mood is in China. But generally, most people are risk averse and it will cost more to convince them to go work in what they feel is a dangerous country. Btw, watch as Pakistan’s enemies will be celebrating this. Some in Pakistan give a pass to the establishment for politics if the economy and development is still humming along, but with this, even that seems less and less likely with each passing day.
No one blames Pakistan, many say it's done by US.

0.28 [email protected] 06/07 kcn:/ 现场画面曝光!中国车队在巴基斯坦遭自杀式炸弹袭击,5名中国公民不幸身亡 https://v.douyin.com/iF7owk7H/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

0326194536.jpg

We actually hope that Pakistan or Afghanistan can achieve stable development. To be honest, we have encountered terrorism in the past in Xin jiang, which has been distorted and attacked by the United States. The truth is that wealth differences, cultural exchange barriers, and economic imbalances can be exploited by separatist or hate forces. China has made tremendous efforts to stabilize Xin jiang. In 2014, when I went on a trip to Yunnan, as soon as we got off the train station, we saw various tense inspections because there had been an indiscriminate terrorist attack several months ago.
Only Pakistan and Afghanistan can develop and become prosperous, and only those of us who do business will have a truly stable environment
The simplest point is that the people of Xin Jiang are now appearing in our small southern city, They have opened restaurants and bakeries that have integrated into our lives, and we have also come to Kashgar, the southernmost part of Xin Jiang, for consumption and tourism
Development isn’t limited to physical infrastructure or services, but human development. The people of Pakistan are not prosperous and the people in the western provinces of Pakistan are even less prosperous due to the wealth of the country being heavily mismanaged. If China wants stability and unity in Pakistan it should implore the ruling class to concede to the wish of the people for a more responsive government, that also stays within the framework of national interests and long term goals.

No one blames Pakistan, many say it's done by US.

0.28 [email protected] 06/07 kcn:/ 现场画面曝光!中国车队在巴基斯坦遭自杀式炸弹袭击,5名中国公民不幸身亡 https://v.douyin.com/iF7owk7H/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

View attachment 29025
It’s not about the government being to blame directly. It’s about incompetence and taking their eyes off the primary responsibility.

If this had happened in China, what would have been the consequences for local officials?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back