🇮🇷 NEW: Former Iranian diplomat Amir al-Mousavi reveals that Iran has been threatened with a nuclear strike by Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true, then it means the psychological warfare is taking a big toll on the Zionists.
They are even talking of 'pre-emptive strikes' on Iran to take place as soon as possible. I think Israel wants to prevent an nuclear power Iran and feels it's close.

They are even talking of 'pre-emptive strikes' on Iran
Israeli reputation is already at all time low, good luck to them after that. I was in Germany some months ago, I saw loads of ethnic Germans participating in Palestine protests.
I think Israel wants to prevent an nuclear power Iran and feels it's close
It is, I won't be surprised if Iran declares the capability, Iran may have a lot of stuff going on in their deep underground mountain bases.

They are even talking of 'pre-emptive strikes' on Iran to take place as soon as possible. I think Israel wants to prevent an nuclear power Iran and feels it's close.
I think that horse has bolted the barn.

Only way to stop a Nuclear Iran is to invade, subjugate and occupy. If they didn't do that to North Korea then unlikely to do to Iran.

Fear mongering and playing the perennial victim will only take you nowhere. You wanna play with the big boys, shia militias with beardless boys and cheap rockets aren't going to cut it.

Well I wouldn’t be surprised the vicious modern day pharaohs resort to nukes. Who will stop them? Arab Sunnis lmao?
The West? No one. They’ll privately all celebrate.

If the Iranians do attack, you’d need to sustain it over days and attack the symbols of their state power. Then it’s a must that you test your nuke (if you have them) cause they will resort to nukes and spread false media across the planet that they didn’t

And who issued the Nuclear threat to Iran?
I just read the opening post only. I did not see the video in the first post.

And who issued the Nuclear threat to Iran?
I just read the opening post only. I did not see the video in the first post.
Probably Israel and America.

The two rogue states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back