FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia

This so called hi-jacking and crash story has more plot holes than Swiss Cheese.

Someone is trying desperately to present India and Israel as the victimsed saviours
 
This so called hi-jacking and crash story has more plot holes than Swiss Cheese.

Someone is trying desperately to present India and Israel as the victimsed saviours
main hole to fill is the identity of hijacker: name, picture, something besides oman nationality
 
main hole to fill is the identity of hijacker: name, picture, something besides oman nationality
Summary of Holes:

1. How did the stabbing knife get on board and into the cockpit?
2. Why send an Omani national to fly into Israel? Has Oman recognized Israel?
3. How many Israeli plumbers know how to stabilize a diving aircraft and than start flying expertly it safely to Tabuk all of a sudden?
4. Why the ID of the Omani has not been released & the Indian pilot being spread all over social media with Israeli and Indian PM getting on the cheer bandwagon?
 
Summary of Holes:

1. How did the stabbing knife get on board and into the cockpit?
2. Why send an Omani national to fly into Israel? Has Oman recognized Israel?
3. How many Israeli plumbers know how to stabilize a diving aircraft and than start flying expertly it safely to Tabuk all of a sudden?
4. Why the ID of the Omani has not been released & the Indian pilot being spread all over social media with Israeli and Indian PM getting on the cheer bandwagon?



Watched the news clips of passengers not wearing seat belts inside of that aeroplane. As someone who’s flown a lot , anyone not buckled in to their seats, would be kissing the ceiling of the aircraft in free fall.
 
Same thing what ur fellow Indian is smoking or taking..

[tube]QSuwbfUNdeo[/MEDIA]

Nice but I'm not Indian. I don't easily get fooled by so-called false flags or conspiracy theories.

I'm used to people like you. When someone says something you don't like, your go-to saying is "you're an Indian"
 
Summary of Holes:

1. How did the stabbing knife get on board and into the cockpit?
2. Why send an Omani national to fly into Israel? Has Oman recognized Israel?
3. How many Israeli plumbers know how to stabilize a diving aircraft and than start flying expertly it safely to Tabuk all of a sudden?
4. Why the ID of the Omani has not been released & the Indian pilot being spread all over social media with Israeli and Indian PM getting on the cheer bandwagon?
and no information about the russian and ukrainian pilots who landed the airplane, no pics.

only the israeli plumber and indian captain😂
 
Nice but I'm not Indian. I don't easily get fooled by so-called false flags or conspiracy theories.

I'm used to people like you. When someone says something you don't like, your go-to saying is "you're an Indian"
But u are easily being fooled by Islamiphobic propaganda, and I am already used to people like u who talk nonsense..

I didn’t disrespect India and their nationals.. The video I quoted is from an Indian and I respect him because he has good analysis on issues,, same as Tucker Carlson, who is US citizen.. It doesn’t matter from which country and race a person is, till he talks with facts and sense, I respect that person..
 
But u are easily being fooled by Islamiphobic propaganda, and I am already used to people like u who talk nonsense..

I didn’t disrespect India and their nationals.. The video I quoted is from an Indian and I respect him because he has good analysis on issues,, same as Tucker Carlson, who is US citizen.. It doesn’t matter from which country and race a person is, till he talks with facts and sense, I respect that person..

What does me not being gullible enough to believe every conspiracy or false flag theory thrown my way have to do with islamophobia?

That's fallback b******t man and you know it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top