Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
main hole to fill is the identity of hijacker: name, picture, something besides oman nationalityThis so called hi-jacking and crash story has more plot holes than Swiss Cheese.
Someone is trying desperately to present India and Israel as the victimsed saviours
Summary of Holes:main hole to fill is the identity of hijacker: name, picture, something besides oman nationality
What a worse combination. Indian Hindoo Brahmeen and a Gujarati. This is the most MOSSAD false flag ever.
Summary of Holes:
1. How did the stabbing knife get on board and into the cockpit?
2. Why send an Omani national to fly into Israel? Has Oman recognized Israel?
3. How many Israeli plumbers know how to stabilize a diving aircraft and than start flying expertly it safely to Tabuk all of a sudden?
4. Why the ID of the Omani has not been released & the Indian pilot being spread all over social media with Israeli and Indian PM getting on the cheer bandwagon?
Same thing what ur fellow Indian is smoking or taking..Would love to have what you're smokin or taking
Same thing what ur fellow Indian is smoking or taking..
[tube]QSuwbfUNdeo[/MEDIA]
and no information about the russian and ukrainian pilots who landed the airplane, no pics.Summary of Holes:
1. How did the stabbing knife get on board and into the cockpit?
2. Why send an Omani national to fly into Israel? Has Oman recognized Israel?
3. How many Israeli plumbers know how to stabilize a diving aircraft and than start flying expertly it safely to Tabuk all of a sudden?
4. Why the ID of the Omani has not been released & the Indian pilot being spread all over social media with Israeli and Indian PM getting on the cheer bandwagon?
But u are easily being fooled by Islamiphobic propaganda, and I am already used to people like u who talk nonsense..Nice but I'm not Indian. I don't easily get fooled by so-called false flags or conspiracy theories.
I'm used to people like you. When someone says something you don't like, your go-to saying is "you're an Indian"
What a worse combination. Indian Hindoo Brahmeen and a Gujarati. This is the most MOSSAD false flag ever.
But u are easily being fooled by Islamiphobic propaganda, and I am already used to people like u who talk nonsense..
I didn’t disrespect India and their nationals.. The video I quoted is from an Indian and I respect him because he has good analysis on issues,, same as Tucker Carlson, who is US citizen.. It doesn’t matter from which country and race a person is, till he talks with facts and sense, I respect that person..