FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia

See what I believe is that its good the Indian man saved the plane.

But Indians exaggerating the situation is bloody stupid. Acting as if they saved the world. lol.
What if some war would have been started by isreal to preprator's country ,
If tragedy would have happened, israel would have waged another war
 
UAE will be told by the small hat people not to release black box recordings
maybe, still we dont know hijacker identity.

anyway voice recordings dont prove anything anymore.

with ai it's easy to create any speech with any voice.

taxis, uber, buses, have cctv cameras, it's time to do the same in airplanes to avoid zioincidents.
 
What if some war would have been started by isreal to preprator's country ,
If tragedy would have happened, israel would have waged another war
I said it is good the Indian man saved the plane, you joker.

But to exaggerate like some moronic Indians are doing on facebook is pretty stupid.
 
What are you getting jealous ? Even if they are exaggerating.
Are you an idiot? Why should I get jealous? I said the exaggeration is stupid. Thats all.

Don't get to carried away, as this is a Pakistani forum.

It was good of the Indian pilot who saved the aeroplane.
 
Last edited:
Indian pilot saved another 9/11....
Challo, from Zero (AI Crash) to Hero (current event).

121815853.jpg

​
Do you have a dance number for last years genius (too)...?
 
...trump everyone is praising brave Indian pilot.... he showed what capable of are us India wale....
Beta..., Trump even praised Field Marshal Asim Munir.

Should I go on about how capable we Pakistanis are...?

What's that term you guys use... Haan..., "ab guddi phasi, na."
 
Beta..., Trump even praised Field Marshal Asim Munir.

Should I go on about how capable we Pakistanis are...?

What's that term you guys use... Haan..., "ab guddi phasi, na."
Rightly said, sir.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top