FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia

Of y'all having a breakdown.
Apart from personal attack (which I disown it) nobody has a breakdown, it’s the whole hijacking story that is hilarious..

Part 1
1- it was said the pilots were Ukrainian and russian
2- then the pilots became Indian and Omani
3- when realized Omani’s cannot operate a plane to Israel because of Israel law. Then the pilot became emarati.
4- when realized that emarati will not create a sympathy for Israel as UAE is Israel baby then the pilot became dual citizen Omani/emarati

Story second part

1- passengers broke into the cockpit with a fellow staff..
2- then when realized that Cockpit doors are steel and cannot be opened or broken from outside then out of a sudden an stabbed, bleeding pilot opened the door and the culprit just sitting there and allowed it to happen..

3rd part:

1- an Israeli plumber stabilized and flew the plane to tabuk.. and from where he learned it “crash investigation documtaries.” I wonder I can also operant or fight a case in court after watching “House” “Grays anatomy” or “Suit” 🤔🤔🤔

Then some realized it to be hilarious tgey placed extra pilot in plane who flew the plane to tabuk.. In a 3 hours flight who will have an extra pilot in a plane.. 😂😂

Then when realized of Israeli removed from the story how will they get praised for heroism then they placed plumber again..

Maybe Netanyahu amd Moosad have watched a lot of Bollywood movies to bring up such a fucking dysfunctional story and I can understand why u fellow Indians consider it correct because Bollywood and ur media has filled fantasy garbage in ur mind for many years.. I pity ur sense of understanding guys..

Grow up..
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top