FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia

What has made this incident the most talked about is because the flight was going to Israel and those on board were the most precious souls on earth ... Jews.

Othwise, it would have been long forgotten
 
Okay was this airplane incident a false flag, yes or no? Anyone answer?
Well you know some people here are going to tell you it's a false flag and it's a deep conspiracy blah blah blah

But nobody here knows for a fact what happened. It's all conjecture on their part
 
All this confusion because the pilots name or identity wasn't revealed. Only the Indian pilot who got stabbed had his identity out in the open. There is no higher conspiracy here, some retard tried to hijack a plane full of joos, he couldn't, got his shit rocked by a bunch of joos, if that Indian guy survives he's settled for life, you lot can write little conspiracy theories here and there and people can laugh and move on. That's all there is to this whole affair, also lose of face for some people.
That lot will survive because wound was well planed to be non-fatal.. Good he also deserve a Better living in Dubai rather than being in Mumbai..

The whole story is a conspiracy itself..

U want that we should shut down our brain and believe what ever is told to us.. Apologies we can’t be a monkey like u who dance on his masters beat..

Moreover, not a lot of Muslim countries can be fitted on that so called culprit pilot for nationality as 98% dont except the bastard state Israel.. Only bitch like UAE and it’s nationality can fitted on poor, innocent pilot (If he fell into the trap and was unaware of this plot)..
 
Well you know some people here are going to tell you it's a false flag and it's a deep conspiracy blah blah blah

But nobody here knows for a fact what happened. It's all conjecture on their part
you dont watch cnn, do you?
 

This is how a sudden descent looks like and yet some of the brainless members want us to believe in this story..



Denzel Washington should have asked the director bring plumber in this plane to fly and safely land.. 😂😂
 

Ok? The little I've watched CNN today is showing an d nterviewing those that were on bored and telling the point of view that the flight was stabilized.

Of course people here are going to point to their preferred media and opinions about the whole thing. But as I said before it's conjecture.

BTW not like I know everything that happened either, so before making declarations on what happened I try to take in as much as I can
 
Ok? The little I've watched CNN today is showing an d nterviewing those that were on bored and telling the point of view that the flight was stabilized.

Of course people here are going to point to their preferred media and opinions about the whole thing. But as I said before it's conjecture.

BTW not like I know everything that happened either, so before making declarations on what happened I try to take in as much as I can
Aaron Murphy, a commercial pilot and flight instructor. He is sitting in a flight simulator recreating the Flydubai FZ1073 incident so viewers can see what the cockpit and the aircraft itself would have looked like during the sudden dive.⁠
Murphy’s point at the end of the segment is that the dive was not just violent to sit through — it was close to structurally unsurvivable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top