Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Yes, this is a race war. History is filled with race wars. This is a fact.

Christian nationalism (we will call it that, for now) is also a form of ZIONISM that needs to be delt with also. I have for years tried to explain to my fellow white people Christian nationalism has been our downfall for 1,500 years.

White people rule the world? Then explain to me how we white people went from one third of the world's population one hundred years ago, to maybe less than 10% now. That's not what I call winning.

White people rule the world because the white race has the ability to wipeout non-whites with impunity. Whites are murdering brown/olive skinned Palestinian babies and the white race deems this acceptable. If anyone speaks up against this, they are branded as terrorists. The ONLY non-whites who could destroy the white race are the Chinese, that's it. Muslims, blacks, South Americans, Aboriginies, indians etc can't do anything about this.

whites are less than 10% of the global population due to fertility problems and low birthrates. But not due to lack of real world power.

whites are less than 10% of the global population due to fertility problems and low birthrates. But not due to lack of real world power.
You may be forgetting Russian Revolution, WWI, Great Depression, Communism, WWII, etc.

That's over 100,000,000 deaths of whites in the last 100 years.

Whites, financially stable, are still having large families. But each year, it becomes harder to afford children.

So, it is not that simple.

You may be forgetting Russian Revolution, WWI, Great Depression, Communism, WWII, etc.

That's over 100,000,000 deaths of whites in the last 100 years.

Whites, financially stable, are still having large families. But each year, it becomes harder to afford children.

So, it is not that simple.

Here in the UK, whites are not having many children especially the financially well-off ones.

This is so true and long may it continue!!! They're on a self destruction mode, and we should encourage this behaviour:)
White people are like anyone else. White people have been good to me tbh. And so have brown, Latino, etc .... Most people are good. Good people don't get the spotlight and especially in dirty industries like media and government which is reserved for dirtiest bunch of population. Same in Muslim nations, people that are powerful and run the show tend to the the worst of society. Because most good people cannot be so heartless to be a politician they simply avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back