Bangladesh to seek extradition of Hasina under treaty with India

No, we shouldn't under any circumstances. It's not about politics. If we send her and they do a firing squad or something we'll have a globally embarrassing situation. People in the west will say we enabled the situation and could have prevented it.

Just make some good noises and keep dragging until the issue falls off the radar.

Hasina would probably be lynched wherever she is held before she even makes her first court appearance.

Too many people in the BA and Police would be terrified of the "students" and the power they now hold in BD.

BD would shame itself as a savage nation with no law and order. India did BD a massive favour by taking her the way they did.

Hasina would probably be lynched wherever she is held before she even makes her first court appearance.

Too many people in the BA and Police would be terrified of the "students" and the power they now hold in BD.

BD would shame itself as a savage nation with no law and order. India did BD a massive favour by taking her the way they did.

Your views expressed here do not represent Bangladesh.

Please come visit here more often and actually connect with people.

No offense to members with good intentions, but one of the problem with this forum is expats constantly trying to represent BD.

No, we shouldn't under any circumstances. It's not about politics. If we send her and they do a firing squad or something we'll have a globally embarrassing situation. People in the west will say we enabled the situation and could have prevented it.

Just make some good noises and keep dragging until the issue falls off the radar.

Ah, always trust the one who assumes the moral high ground, right....Mr....? Gosh, your name sounds either gay or creepy....

Anyway, if you want to keep her in exile, fine. Just be sure that she doesn't stir up trouble through her minions here like what she is doing right now.

Her comfort in exile while remaining in India must be conditional on good behavior. That is not trying to destabilize country or undermine the current and future government.

Deal?

No offense to members with good intentions, but one of the problem with this forum is expats constantly trying to represent BD.

I think BD expats played an vital role in the revolution.
But I do find some of his views like as in some wrapped reality.

Ah, always trust the one who assumes the moral high ground, right....Mr....? Gosh, your name sounds either gay or creepy....

Anyway, if you want to keep her in exile, fine. Just be sure that she doesn't stir up trouble through her minions here like what she is doing right now.

Her comfort in exile while remaining in India must be conditional on good behavior. That is not trying to destabilize country or undermine the current and future government.

Deal?

Or else you'll do what?

You speak for all Bangladeshis, do you?

Such entitlement!!!

@UKBengali these “students” will be put in their place. But needs to happen a lot faster!

These “students” are like the unemployed whites of northern England!

Always blaming others for their miserable lives instead of looking in the mirror!

Same kind of fascist language like:

1. Taking our country back
2. Traitors
3. Foreign agent
4. Always asking perverted questions like, “what’s your background” lol

Cannot string two sentences together without appalling grammar - but dream of ruling the country!

You speak for all Bangladeshis, do you?

Such entitlement!!!

No. But I can say that you have zero idea what you are talking about.

@UKBengali these “students” will be put in their place. But needs to happen a lot faster!

By all means, you are most welcome to try.

These “students” are like the unemployed whites of northern England!

Always blaming others for their miserable lives instead of looking in the mirror!

Youth unemployment was a problem and the reason for the tyrant's downfall. What do you expect them to do? Please share your enlightened ideas.

Same kind of fascist language like:

1. Taking our country back
2. Traitors
3. Foreign agent
4. Always asking perverted questions like, “what’s your background” lol

Of-course we took our country back and will remain that way. We are nobody's personal property or 'subjects'.

And I prefer at least to know who I am talking to. If you don't want to share, that is fine. But that won't earn you any respect. Nothing perverted about it.

Cannot string two sentences together without appalling grammar - but dream of ruling the country!

I work in a multinational company with business communication as my leading skills. If you find any flaws in my communication, feel free to point them out.

Lol. India will give two hoots to such request. We will place procedural delays and frustrate the BDs. In the meantime, BDs will bankrupt themselves (its just matter of time) and would crave for some Haseena. We have seen it through out their history, they are too extremes to be sane.

Last edited:
Lol. India will give two hoots to such request. We will place procedural delays and frustrate the Bangos. In the meantime, Bangos will bankrupt themselves (its just matter of time) and would crave for some Haseena. We have seen it through out their history, they are too extremes to be sane.

Nice racist rant there.

We can take care of ourselves since we are in more capable hands than your disposed maidservant. Take good care of her, and don't get in the way.

Nice racist rant there.

We can take care of ourselves since we are in more capable hands than your disposed maidservant. Take good care of her, and don't get in the way.
Lol. I don't care what you rant about Haseena. I just hope pole vaulting don't become real occupation again, going forward. Good luck. Come next elections, we will know what kind of government BD people will get for themselves. Hopefully BNP to bankrupt the country.

Lol. I don't care what you rant about Haseena. I just hope pole vaulting don't become real occupation again going forward. Good luck.

Oh you will care. Chances are she'll become your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back