Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Clearly americans can not be trusted anymore as party which could broker deal among current war parties, they are facilitating war until extermination with some smokescreens from time to time, next "truce" attempt will be just that.

When could we ever trust the Americans?

Screenshot_20240608_181952_YouTube.jpg

These are extreme human rights abuses.

The Palestinians are really done here. The Israelis have a license from the Americans and Europeans to kill, torture, rape, bomb and massacre as many Palestinians as possible. That includes women and children. Additionaly, the Israelis are burning Palestinian homes and stealing their land.

The Arabs are just standing and watching the show.

#Urgent | Families of Israeli prisoners:
- The only way to return all the kidnapped people is for Israel to stop the war and conclude an exchange deal.
- It is not possible to return all the abductees through special operations, and the only way to return them is to stop the war.

Never of course but now no need for pretending at all.

We all have to remember something. Israel is an illegitimate child of the US and Europeans. The Americans supporting the killing of Palestinians on behalf of Israel isn't shocking. It is expected.

The more worrisome development is the GCC Arab states. This is where the real problem lies. The Arabs haven't done anything meaningful to help out Palestinian brothers and sisters. Now this is the real shocker. The Saudis and UAE are complicit because they are ready to accept Israel despite Israeli war crimes committed against ordinary Palestinians.

#Urgent | US National Security Advisor: All hostages held in Gaza must be released now

@AJArabic

Looks like Northern Areas Pakistan to me.

Definitely. This terrain is very much like Northern Pakistan. We have a very unique terrain that can be recognised quite easily.

Screenshot_20240608_185049_Chrome.jpg

Looks like the Northern Areas Pakistan to me. But then again I've seen other regions like this.
If I didn't know,I'd think she's Pakistani or Afghani near the Pak-Afghan borders or something northwest of you guys

Reactions: Waz

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back