• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Everyone involved in this conflict, directly or indirectly, will have to bear the consequences of their actions, without exception.

Yes but their is difference between OCCUPIERS and occupied

This distinction can't be forgotten, the Jews can't play victim, they are hated and despised due to their actions and rightly so

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes but their is difference between OCCUPIERS and occupied

This distinction can't be forgotten, the Jews can't play victim, they are hated and despised due to their actions and rightly so

Labels, forgettability, victimhood, hatred, are all personal concepts that do not apply to the geopolitical domain. Use them as you wish, I have no problem with that at all.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Seems like we are going to go back to the days of the wild wild west if you had your way. Laws of the jungle need to be left in the jungle.

Those days have never gone away throughout human history across all civilizations and continents. It seems naïve to expect that to change today as well or indeed in the future.

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It may be enlightening for you to study the history of genocides and their justifications. You will get your answer.
I know the answer, I have seen on the TV and read in the books about genocide perpetrated by the so called custodians of civilised values.

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1719511126540.png

mulj

Apr 1, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Good, it will move away russians more away from zios and maybe broke remaining chains over them by their inland jews who are responsible for good relations between settler colony and russia.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Labels, forgettability, victimhood, hatred, are all personal concepts that do not apply to the geopolitical domain. Use them as you wish, I have no problem with that at all.

It's not labels, it's a statement of truth

No one asked the Jews to come to the middle east, they came as OCCUPIERS, to occupy the land and subjugate the local population

If the Israeli suffer, they suffer out of choice

The Palestinians however are a occupied and subjugated people yearning for Freedom and justice

Shadihassan28

Sep 14, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's not labels, it's a statement of truth

No one asked the Jews to come to the middle east, they came as OCCUPIERS, to occupy the land and subjugate the local population

If the Israeli suffer, they suffer out of choice

The Palestinians however are a occupied and subjugated people yearning for Freedom and justice
no one asked the Zionists to come to the Middle East Jews were living here fine until their European counterparts decided to emigrate, let’s not always use the word Jew it’s like when people say Arabs and Muslims using it as a racist way…….not saying you are but let’s stick with Zionists my personal view again can’t impose that on anyone on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread