Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

He is a disgrace to humanity and nothing he says can be believed
I do not disagree with you.

Said a few days ago the Zionist controlled media is stepping up their support for Israel and drowning out opposing views.

This tells me Israel's war against Lebanon is getting very near.

The fact is the Druze like everybody else the right to self-determination but they must not be used as goy tool by the false Jewish to harm mutual relations in order to betray their Arab neighbors and When Golan was given by Assad Sr. more than 40 years ago. WHat are handed them on silver platters, the loyalistsl have only served as watchdogs as a gift to Zionist Israel.

PIJ roadside bombs in occupied West Bank kill 1 IDF terrorist, injure 16 more IDF terrorists

An Israeli terrorist was killed and several others were wounded by roadside bombs in the occupied West Bank's Jenin refugee camp early on Thursday, the terrorist IDF announces.

The slain terrorist is named as Cpt. Alon Sacgiu, 22, a sniper squad commander in the Kfir Brigade's Haruv reconnaissance unit, from occupied Hadera.

The terrorist IDF had been carrying out an overnight raid in occupied Jenin aimed at arresting or killing members of a Hamas network in the city and adjacent refugee camp.

According to an initial IDF probe, a Panther armored personnel carrier (APC) was hit by a bomb planted under a road in Jenin during the operation, at around midnight between Wednesday and Thursday. The terrorists inside the APC were slightly hurt by the blast. As additional forces reached the scene and worked to evacuate the wounded soldiers, another bomb exploded, leading to the death of Sacgiu and the injury of additional terrorists.

The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

In all, sixteen terrorist soldiers were wounded by the bombs, including one seriously, five in moderate condition, and 10 lightly hurt.

I don't get it, my assumption is these are all iranian missiles new or old, being provided by Iran

Again my assumption would be Yemen would be unable to develop such missiles

From my understanding Iran has provided the blueprints and technology and Yemen is doing the manufacturing.

Can an Iranian member confirm?

@Persian Gulf
@Mehdipersian

I don't get it, my assumption is these are all iranian missiles new or old, being provided by Iran

Again my assumption would be Yemen would be unable to develop such missiles
Yemen has the capability to build in house they even showed a factory building missiles and drones it was awhile ago but it was either on this forum or the old one don’t remember. I’m sure they have the capability to build smaller BMs and ani ship missiles and drones larger more advanced models disassembled and then reassembled in Yemen im guessing I only assuming that from previous reports.
This is why I say if Houthis have this capability what Hezbollah has hiding they’re not using anything they have until it is needed at the very last second when they believe an invasion is imminent.Hezbollah doesn’t need large ballistic missiles that can be easily seen deployed or take hours to fuel, hundreds of fateh missiles that will be launched with thousands of grad rockets hitting bases all over Israel would decimate Israel air superiority at least in the first few days.

From my understanding Iran has provided the blueprints and technology and Yemen is doing the manufacturing.

Can an Iranian member confirm?

@Persian Gulf
@Mehdipersian
Iran has IRGC advisors on the ground in Yemen to assist with these launches

A lot of the parts for these missiles are smuggled into Yemen

But Iran is also helping Yemen to set up facilities inside Yemen to domestically produce some parts to reduce dependence on Iran

Yemen is likely already self sufficient for some rockets, but probably not these large advanced ballistic missiles

Yemen has some good missile technicians itself. Ansarallah inherited large SCUD missile stockpiles from the former Yemen Army

@Foinikas

Why has Greece not recognised Palestine yet?
Because of dumb political games I guess.

Read this

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 22-58-57 International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipe...png

Did you read it?

Notice that Andreas Papandreou is the father of George Papandreou. The son was the demagogue idiot who promised people a lot of money in the 2009 elections and as soon as he got elected,he admitted there was no money. And so the economic crisis started.

What else did you notice? That Mitsotakis recognized Israel in 1990. This was the father of the current Prime Minister.

Now check this out:

In December 2015, the Hellenic parliament voted unanimously in the presence of President Mahmoud Abbas to recommend to the government the full recognition of the state of Palestine on 4 June 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.[7][8]

In 2015 when this vote took place,the "anti-capitalist" and "anti-imperialist" SYRIZA (Coalition of Radical Left) was ruling the country with Alexis Tsipras as Prime Minister. And that same government did nothing about the vote.

It's not labels, it's a statement of truth

No one asked the Jews to come to the middle east, they came as OCCUPIERS, to occupy the land and subjugate the local population

If the Israeli suffer, they suffer out of choice

The Palestinians however are a occupied and subjugated people yearning for Freedom and justice

That is clearly a statement of personal opinion, nothing more. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back