Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli Channel 13:

The security services are unable to determine the cause of the explosion yet, and all scenarios are possible

Urgent| Hebrew sources: Injuries among Israelis as a result of an attack march falling on a tower in Tel Aviv, and chaos and panic in the place.

Israeli sources: It is not yet known how the attack drone was able to penetrate all the defensive systems and strike the building in Tel Aviv, and the police and army have not announced yet, even though a full hour has passed since the event.

So they came from Yemen. US intercepted some of them:

US Army: We intercepted 4 drones on their way to Israel

that’s just your assumption we won’t know yet until tomorrow since drones and rockets are coming from everywhere these days sometimes coordinated sometimes not but 50/50 shows that this 24/7 constant “vigilance” is wearing all of these groups they can’t be everywhere at all times

that’s just your assumption we won’t know yet until tomorrow since drones and rockets are coming from everywhere these days sometimes coordinated sometimes not but 50/50 shows that this 24/7 constant “vigilance” is wearing all of these groups they can’t be everywhere at all times
It came from Yemen clearly. I have feeling Hezbollah will cancel their response today due to sensitivity of situation. As Israel would be glad to take their anger out on Lebanon today.

Palestinian-American swimmer Valerie Tarazi: “I strive to represent #Palestine every day of my life... We stand with the flag to represent the millions of Palestinians around the world whose voices have been silenced... Our goal is to defend those who have no voice!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back