Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Muslim world should attack whatever they can to end this evil apartheid state and get rid of the evil occupants.

In fact it is precisely because targets like Tel Aviv have not been hit by the resistance so far, that has emboldened the settler terrorists to carry out even more brazen attacks.

Tel Aviv will feel the heat once Haifa and Ashdod ports are hit; both ports are extremely important to the Israeli economy, especially Haifa is. Eilat was nothing in comparison. Tel Aviv holds not only the Israeli economy but also a lot of 'American Citizens' and 'American Companies'; the Resistance has been sensitive to the American compulsions and sensitivities in an extremely calculated way; but that doesn't mean TA will be spared in case of full-blown war.
The most important step for Iran to take is that Israel gets punished enough so that it dare not launch another attack in Iran. Stupid Netanyahu miscalculated when he thought he would get Biden's support. Next time, even Biden will not back him up. I believe Biden had to warn Netanyahu in the last Thursday phone call between them.
Please read what @UKBengali has also said about this matter today.
I've read @UKBengali message, and I partially agree with you that targeting Tel Aviv means hitting Americans, but thing is that Israel hit a guest in Tehran, its not some small remote Iranian city but their capital and where their top Political and Religious leaders sits, if they can get away with that then they can hit Ayatullah or Iranian President or Parliamentarians whenever they want without any consequences, America has to understand that they can not bully the whole world on behalf of a rough nation.

If America wants to attack Iran for Israel and they are justified to do so, then using the same logic Iran is also right to attack Israel to help Syria/Lebanon/Gaza because they are their allies, America is literally keeping the whole world hostage right now from Supporting a Genocide to threatening the whole ME for one rough nation, America is behaving like mad rabid dog with rabies which is hell bent on biting everyone just to protect one other rabid dog, America can't burn the whole ME for Israel and if they do then maybe the Arabs and Turks finally wake up from their cowardice that America is no friend of them, they are alive along with their countries for as long as America wants and sooner or later those flames will reach Riyad, Cairo, Ankara, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait.

Muslim world should attack whatever they can to end this evil apartheid state and get rid of the evil occupants.
Muslim world will not do anything, it's only Iran that confronts the entity. It's Palestine and Iran's resistance with Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. 100 million Egyptian sleeping next door, Jordanians defending Israel with its jets. KSA allowing Israel to use its airspace, UAE and Bahrain providing diplomatic aid and support to Israel

Last edited:
Muslim world will not do anything, it's only Iran that confronts the entity. It's Palestine and Iran's resistance with Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. 100 million Egyptian sleeping next door, Jordanians defending Israel with its jets. KSA allowing Israel to use its airspace, UAE and Bahrain providing diplomatic aid and support to Israel
correct

Palestinians and Lebanese are currently paying the biggest price since they are on the borders of the satanic entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back