Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Plus UAE and Bahrain are providing Israel with oil and gas to help keep its military forces going. It has been reported by multiple news sources UAE and Bahrain are providing oil and gas to Israel for free to assist with the genocide.

As far as I know we provide and export our own gas.

I've read @UKBengali message, and I partially agree with you that targeting Tel Aviv means hitting Americans, but thing is that Israel hit a guest in Tehran, its not some small remote Iranian city but their capital and where their top Political and Religious leaders sits, if they can get away with that then they can hit Ayatullah or Iranian President or Parliamentarians whenever they want without any consequences, America has to understand that they can not bully the whole world on behalf of a rough nation.

I guess we agree to disagree.
By now every sane analyst is saying that the assassination of Haniyeh in Iran was aimed at bringing the Americans in. And my understanding is that Americans were not involved. I believe that Americans never wanted a regional war after the October 7, 2003 attack and still don't want it. The Resistance would fall right into Netanyahu's trap if Tel Aviv burns at this stage. I think Haifa and/or significant military establishments damaged would still send a big message to Israel. And I also think since the Biden-Netanyahu phone call last Thursday, Netanyahu is being forced to resume the cease fire talks.

Once we really understand that America doesn't want a regional war--because it can't win that, even with the nukes--then it is not hard to draw some conclusions like I have been saying. Those ships sailing to the Persian Gulf or eastern Mid. Sea don't matter much--not when thousands of American troops are like sitting ducks in the bases in Iraq and Syria.

As far as I know we provide and export our own gas.

Not true.

Israel imports a significant portion of its oil and gas. While the country has some domestic production, particularly from offshore natural gas fields like Tamar and Leviathan, it is not self-sufficient. The natural gas from these fields meets much of Israel's domestic needs for electricity generation and other uses, and some of it is exported. However, Israel relies on imports for its crude oil needs, as it does not produce enough oil domestically to meet its consumption.

The treasonous Arabs are literally fueling Israeli terror reign.

A few important developments worth mentioning.

1) Re-approachment between Saudi Arabia and Iran brokered by China.
2) Saudi Arabia drifting away from the USD.
3) Palestinian group unity brokered by China.
4) Sunni-Shiite unity (Hamas and Hezbollah).
5) Turkey-Syria re-approachment (most likely brokered by China).

Israel is worried. israel and the US have worked hard to keep the ME divided and they worked hard to appoint puppets for almost all nations (ones that they didn’t achieve controlling they demonized and sanctioned).

Now, things are changing and the ME is becoming more united and sovereign led by China and Russia. This worries the US and israel zionists and this is why they’re instigating a major war…. Let’s see but worth noting the changes occurring in front of our eyes.

Plus UAE and Bahrain are providing Israel with oil and gas to help keep its military forces going. It has been reported by multiple news sources UAE and Bahrain are providing oil and gas to Israel for free to assist with the genocide.
Can you provide these sources?

Senior officials in the security establishment after the discovery of tunnels on the Philadelphia axis: Egypt has allowed Israel’s security to be compromised for years; Israeli confidence in Egyptian mediation in negotiations for the return of the abductees is almost non-existent.

Urgent | Hamas: The illusions of subjugation and subjugation that reside in the minds of Netanyahu and his henchmen will wreak havoc on his fragile entity in crisis and his failed army.

@AJABreaking

Al-Quds Brigades show scenes of the bombing of the occupied city of Ashkelon and the Zionist settlements in the Gaza Strip with missile bursts

Al-Quds Brigades show scenes of the bombing of the occupied city of Ashkelon and the Zionist settlements in the Gaza Strip with missile bursts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back