Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

May I please request you to provide the basis for this statement. Is this a fact or just your personal opinion? One can only answer the question you asked only if this is shown to be a fact, so please provide the foundation for it.

Please note that advocating the summary elimination of "undesirables" also removes any basis for the outrage one may express when others apply the same logic to you and respond in kind.
No surprise you trying to be more American than Americans.
I saw the news on the BBC news site - just google it - I’m out today.
Cheng - rather than trying to exonerate the participation of the USA in genocide - you keep acting the “I will wait and see what the ISRAELI investigation says”.
A rapist shouldn’t have the opportunity to investigate his own crime. That’s what you are waiting to see. You’ve seen the video and wrote a sentence - then you see a post suggesting the US trying to remove or censor and you get shirty? Lol you keep waiting - we have already made our minds up

I saw the news on the BBC news site - just google it - I’m out today.

Please post up the link when you get a chance, no rush.

rather than trying to exonerate the participation of the USA in genocide - you keep acting the “I will wait and see what the ISRAELI investigation says”.

Where did I say that? I called for this:

must be investigated fairly and swiftly prosecuted

Where in the above do you see me calling for an Israeli investigation? Please do not slander. Thank you.

A rapist shouldn’t have the opportunity to investigate his own crime. That’s what you are waiting to see. You’ve seen the video and wrote a sentence

You are absolutely right. The alleged criminal cannot be given the opportunity to investigate their own alleged crimes. But that is exactly why due process is important in ensuring FAIR and IMPARTIAL and COMPLETE justice for the victims.

Wrote a sentence? This is what I said and it shows my views clearly:

Of course all such crimes are horrendous and must be investigated fairly and swiftly prosecuted by due process to the fullest extent possible.

What part in the above do you disagree with? Please elaborate. Thanks.

then you see a post suggesting the US trying to remove or censor and you get shirty?

Your post did not suggest any attempt to remove or censor anything. You merely wrote a sentence that the "Americans are angry" at the leaked video. My calling for you to establish what you said is absolutely justified. One cannot make such an unsupported statement and then build a whole argument on top of that for others to take further in your preferred direction. You, of all people, know better than that. One hopes.

I am always logical and fair. If you call that being "shirty" then I see no point in being here any further at all. You can take your forum wherever you may wish to take it. I have no problem with leaving again whenever I decide to do so.

Last edited:
Please post up the link when you get a chance, no rush.

Where did I say that? I called for this:

Where in the above do you see me calling for an Israeli investigation? Please do not slander. Thank you.

You are absolutely right. The alleged criminal cannot be given the opportunity to investigate their own alleged crimes. But that is exactly why due process is important in ensuring FAIR and IMPARTIAL and COMPLETE justice for the victims.

Wrote a sentence? This is what I said and it shows my views clearly:

What part in the above do you disagree with? Please elaborate. Thanks.

Your post did not suggest any attempt to remove or censor anything. You merely wrote a sentence that the "Americans are angry" at the leaked video. My calling for you to establish what you said is absolutely justified. One cannot make and unsupported statement and then build a whole argument on top of that for others to take further. You, of all people, know better than that. One hopes.

I am always logical and fair. If you call that being "shirty" then I see no point in being here any further at all. You can take your forum wherever you may wish to take it. I have no problem with leaving again whenever I decide to do so.

You seemed to have an unwavering penchant for defending baby-murderers and genociders of innocents aka the israelis. You have been doing that since the start of the gaza genocide. Why is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back