Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

It's ridiculous, if the Israeli were Buddhist or scientologists they would be just as hated

If you act like a monster, then your a monster
Absolutely

The zionist wants you to believe they are disliked not because they kill innocents and steal land, but because they are Jews.

It's like aliens invading earth and then complaining humans are fighting them just because they are aliens, not because they are taking over earth.

This unfortunately is accepted by many Europeans.

Fierce battles in #Khan_Younis and Rafah between the resistance and the occupation army, where Israel admitted the killing of a sergeant and the wounding of two by sniper bullets.
📌 42 Palestinians were martyred in Israeli bombing of several areas in the Gaza Strip, 30 of them in Khan Yunis and the Nuseirat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip.
📌In the West Bank, clashes broke out between the resistance and the occupation forces in the Askar camp in the city of #Nablus.

senior Iranian security official :

Gaza ceasefire can delay Iran's Israel response​

DUBAI/BEIRUT, Aug 13 (Reuters) - Only a ceasefire deal in Gaza stemming from hoped-for talks this week would hold Iran back from direct retaliation against Israel for the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh on its soil, three senior Iranian officials said.
Iran has vowed a severe response to Haniyeh's killing, which took place as he visited Tehran late last month and which it blamed on Israel. Israel has neither confirmed or denied its involvement. The U.S. Navy has deployed warships and a submarine to the Middle East to bolster Israeli defenses.

One of the sources, a senior Iranian security official, said Iran, along with allies such as Hezbollah, would launch a direct attack if the Gaza talks fail or it perceives Israel is dragging out negotiations. The sources did not say how long Iran would allow for talks to progress before responding.

With an increased risk of a broader Middle East war after the killings of Haniyeh and Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr, Iran has been involved in intense dialogue with Western countries and the United States in recent days on ways to calibrate retaliation, said the sources, who all spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter.

Here's some truth for ya

Israelis proud of raping. You really are the scum of the earth.

Depends
They are long term strategists. I trust their judgement.
So far, the axis of resistance have managed the situation well. The Israeli economy is shattered, the North is inhabitable.
They shouldn't give Israel what it wants which is an excuse for a full blown war.

Exactly what I was planning to say!
I don't find any credible analyst who are saying that Americans want a regional war; everyone knows it is Israel, or Netanyahu specifically, who wants a regional war. Even Gallant doesn't want it--at least not right now, if you saw his statement yesterday where he rubbished Netanyahu's 'Total Victory' idea.
I also think Americans are prodding Netanyahu to a ceasefire and Gallant's statement is an indirect confirmation of that.

Exactly what I was planning to say!
I don't find any credible analyst who are saying that Americans want a regional war; everyone knows it is Israel, or Netanyahu specifically, who wants a regional war. Even Gallant doesn't want it--at least not right now, if you saw his statement yesterday where he rubbished Netanyahu's 'Total Victory' idea.
I also think Americans are prodding Netanyahu to a ceasefire and Gallant's statement is an indirect confirmation of that.

I think if Iran attacks, the blood thirsty Anglo saxons will probably attack Iran. They follow judeo-christian values and so the attack on Iran will probably entail large number of civilian casualties. Playing dirty, disregard for human life etc. has got them where they are today. Other nations simply cannot stoop to that level due to their superior moral standards

They will do everything they can to protect their mad dog.

This is what Iran has to balance. One way to balance this is a credible nuclear deterrence.

This must include a second strike capability.

This is what Iran has to balance. One way to balance this is a credible nuclear deterrence.
This must include a second strike capability.

You are right.
And from watching last few days of good analysts, especially Trita Parsi who I immensely respect for his reading of the American policy and the Iranian capabilities, he is saying that it would be 'suicidal' for Iran to engage in a direct war against America--a war which America doesn't even want.
Against that backdrop: Iran remains patient for now. Americans go back to America. A few weeks or months later, Israelis again assassinate someone in Iran to provoke, Iran again threatens, America is again forced to mobilize. Who continues to bleed people to emigrate, flight of capital, erosion of confidence of investors.
Rinse and repeat.
Who wins in that situation? Not Israel.

The end of Israel’s economy​

As Israel’s genocidal war against Gaza continues unabated, the Israeli economy is facing a catastrophe. The physical destruction in Israel from the war has been minimal, but one thing has been destroyed: its future.
By Shir Hever July 19, 2024

You are right.
And from watching last few days of good analysts, especially Trita Parsi who I immensely respect for his reading of the American policy and the Iranian capabilities, he is saying that it would be 'suicidal' for Iran to engage in a direct war against America--a war which America doesn't even want.
Against that backdrop: Iran remains patient for now. Americans go back to America. A few weeks or months later, Israelis again assassinate someone in Iran to provoke, Iran again threatens, America is again forced to mobilize. Who continues to bleed people to emigrate, flight of capital, erosion of confidence of investors.
Rinse and repeat.
Who wins in that situation? Not Israel.

Some say their economic destruction is akin to being nuked anyway.

...The core truth is that the genocidal frenzy of killing, rape, torture, kidnapping, and mutilation that Hamas launched in Israel on Oct. 7 were crimes of monstrous evil that every American should stand against.

Israel is fighting to ensure that it will never happen again. People of goodwill here and abroad should reject propaganda that conflates genocide with the heartbreak of casualties in defensive war and that dishonestly portrays Israel — which is combatting genocide no less heroically and necessarily than did our fighting forces in Europe in the 1940s — as a perpetrator of that infamous crime.

Rosenbaum, Einhorn, Coleman, Feldman, Greenberg, Mausner and Sunshine previously served as prosecutors in the United States Justice Department, Criminal Division, Office of Special Investigations (OSI). Rosenbaum also served as OSI’s director from 1995 to 2010; later as director of Human Rights Enforcement Strategy and Policy in OSI’s successor Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section; and finally, until his retirement this year, as the Justice Department’s counselor for War Crimes Accountability and founding head of its War Crimes Accountability Team.

The end of Israel’s economy​

As Israel’s genocidal war against Gaza continues unabated, the Israeli economy is facing a catastrophe. The physical destruction in Israel from the war has been minimal, but one thing has been destroyed: its future.
By Shir Hever July 19, 2024

Some say their economic destruction is akin to being nuked anyway.

This is very interesting to not only you but also our Demographics expert @hussain0216 and others.
I am only quoting the most relevant part of the video:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back