Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Seriously, can we talk about those names?

Why can’t Palestinians form a single military body like “Palestinian Defense Force” or “Palestinian Armed Force” for example.

It’s absurd to have multiple different names because this indicates they’re not united.
They have been divided by various forces notably Saudis,UAE,US,Iran..The Saudis wanted the Palestinians to stay as slaves while the Iranian wanted to fight for freedom.

They have been divided by various forces notably Saudis,UAE,US,Iran..The Saudis wanted the Palestinians to stay as slaves while the Iranian wanted to fight for freedom.
Ridiculous. They’re being ethnic cleansed and the first thing in their mind is that?

They would have far more success if they all merged together.

Same can be written about Hamas.

This is clearly anti-Israel bias.
Here we go again.
You live in a country that was once occupied. When France was occupied by the Nazis - the French resistance was the promoted force. There will always be a resistance if the land is illegally occupied.
Anti Israeli bias? Yes there is. They are killing innocent children - ethnic cleansing and committing war crimes.
Anyone with a neutral or objective stance can see. You need to take your Indian shades off.

Why should Palestinians give up 78% of their land to European Jewish settlers?

Would you give up 78% of your house to a squatter for "peace".

Even the Zionist Jews do not believe in a "two state solution" and you keep referencing it as some sort of solution?

The only solution is complete obliteration of the Zionist entity and the settlers expulsion to their countries of origin.
I agree with you.

But the whole world says Two State Solution.

Israel is here to stay because USA government supports Israel.

If you don't believe in two state solution, what is your solution then?

Last edited:
I agree with you.

But the whole world says Two State Solution.

Israel is here to stay because USA government supports Israel.

If you don't believe in two state solution, what is your solution then?
I used to support the two state solution. No more. The Palestinian Genocide has proven to the world that these Zionist are nothing but bloodthirsty terrorist. They are in fact worse that Nazi Germany.

They need to go back to the land of Kazars or Europe.

Visit of the Egyptian army commanders inside the Rafah land crossing from the Egyptian side

View attachment 63089

View attachment 63090

View attachment 63091

View attachment 63092

Coinciding with the visit of the Chief of Staff, the Egyptian Army deploys heavy equipment along the international border line

View attachment 63100

View attachment 63101
Ready to massacre Palestinians who escape from the Gaza slaughter house?

The tanks look like vintage WW2 tanks. WTF has the Egyptian army been doing since their last war with Israel?

I agree Israhell is satanic.

But I believe Two State Solution with Jerusalem being a city-state is the best solution to the problem.

World needs peace and development now. There has been too much lost lives already.

Only a fool has illusions of peace when the enemy wants your total genocide and want to exterminate you forever. It's like the Jews being pushed into the gas extermination chambers by the Nazi during the Holocaust hoping they can negotiate their way out... Lol. Only when the other side truly bleeds will they seek peace. That's not happening... Nobody is making Israel bleed. Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houtis are small fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back