Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

see the carnage these peace loving Israelis have carried out for us to get where we are today.
Israeli leaved Gaza in 2005.
Since then they supplied fuel, water, medical treatments, jobs.
Without 7th october pogrom, all the houses destroyed, all the child and civilians dead, all that would never have happened.

I add : When you see that IDF already found 70 tunnels just under the Philadelphia zone, just imagine the $ amount the Hamas could have put in the gaza infrastructures an business !
They decided, with the tacite agreement of the civilians, to invest in tunnels and rockets instead of water supplies, factories, social help. They could have choose to make Gaza the ME switzerland.
Now it is a desert, they chose it, now they have to face the results.

Israeli leaved Gaza in 2005.
Since then they supplied fuel, water, medical treatments, jobs.
Without 7th october pogrom, all the houses destroyed, all the child and civilians dead, all that would never have happened.

I add : When you see that IDF already found 70 tunnels just under the Philadelphia zone, just imagine the $ amount the Hamas could have put in the gaza infrastructures an business !
They decided, with the tacite agreement of the civilians, to invest in tunnels and rockets instead of water supplies, factories, social help. They could have choose to make Gaza the ME switzerland.
Now it is a desert, they chose it, now they have to face the results.

Israel didn't leave Gaza..it placed Gaza under siege
And Israel continued to occupy the rest of Palestine

Why wouldn't the Palestinians resist, why wouldn't they prepare to take on their occupier

Your not making sense, your trying to blame a occupied people for resisting the OCCUPIERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back