Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah transferred war technology to Ukraine to kill Israeli soldiers..
The latest Lebanese resistance operations on the Jal al-Alam website, with audio and video Monitor and control, then send an FPV drone to eliminate the group...
Of course, you will not find Israeli recognition, because the military censorship refuses to announce it.

Al-Araby Al-Jadeed newspaper:
Egypt recently received a proposal to deploy Arab forces on the Philadelphia axis, as part of the post-war situation in Gaza. The proposal from the Emirates. Talks are being held with various Arab countries, including Morocco, Mauritania, and Djibouti, to discuss their readiness to participate in the joint Arab force.

1726199154462.jpeg

News is circulating about the transfer of tens of thousands of Yemeni fighters to Syria and Lebanon in preparation for a massive ground operation against Israel...

I believe that the axis of resistance is planning a ground battle that often starts from the Golan Heights, as it is the enemy’s weakest point, and because it is essentially occupied territory in accordance with international law.

As for when and how this battle will take place, I do not know.

The leader of the Houthis recently spoke about this battle more than once, and in my estimation, the preparation for it does not depend on Yemen, but in the meantime, perhaps hundreds of thousands are being recruited for the awaited battle...

What do you think of this news?...and what do you expect from it?

@sameh_asker
They are going as rent boys to help Asshead. I don't think, I know. Pretty logical

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Thursday, September 12, are as follows:

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades' operations:

• Targeted a gathering of Israeli forces near Diwan Al-Muslimani on both the Tayasir and Thaghra axes in the city of Nablus, occupied West Bank, using heavy gunfire.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces in the city of Tubas, occupied West Bank, using machine guns and explosive devices.
Al-Quds Brigades' operations on Sept. 12:

• Detonated a large, pre-planted Rabie-1 explosive device targeting a convoy of Israeli military vehicles in Tubas, occupied West Bank.
  • Targeted an Israeli Merkava 4 Baz military tank with two RPG-85 shells in the incursion area near Al-Awda roundabout, in Rafah city, southern Gaza Strip.

A guy that lives on Indian forums and says Palestinians should be removed from society speaks volumes of his credentials. A person embarrassed by his skin colour - but hates Muslims to the extent of wanting all of them to be exterminated?
Bro he is of Indian heritage and offering his phull shappport to Israel.

One has to be a mentally deranged f**cking rabid animal to take joy in the mass murder of any people. White, African, Arab, Indian, Chinese etc. does not matter. The news channels are openly showing what is happening in Palestine. The fear in the eyes of the old farmer holding a pickaxe or sitting on a tractor whose family has farmed that land for 1000s of years as he faces off against heavily armed so called settlers wanting to force him and his family off his land, the anguish of the man standing outside Al- Shifa hospital as he carries his 3 year old toddler with her arm torn off and the fear in her eyes as the Israeli army opens fire at the hospital together with the destruction of Gaza...all these are images which made my countryfolk of all races and religions (with their own issues at home) awake and say..Enough is Enough !

One has to be a mentally deranged f**cking rabid animal to take joy in the mass murder of any people. White, African, Arab, Indian, Chinese etc. does not matter. The news channels are openly showing what is happening in Palestine. The fear in the eyes of the old farmer holding a pickaxe or sitting on a tractor whose family has farmed that land for 1000s of years as he faces off against heavily armed so called settlers wanting to force him and his family off his land, the anguish of the man standing outside Al- Shifa hospital as he carries his 3 year old toddler with her arm torn off and the fear in her eyes as the Israeli army opens fire at the hospital together with the destruction of Gaza...all these are images which made my countryfolk of all races and religions (with their own issues at home) awake and say..Enough is Enough !

But for an Indian who would probably be seen even lower than Arabs by the white Zionists that are making the decision to genocide Gazan?

Hate Muslims as much as you want(plus a** licking) but surely there is something called having self-respect for your own race and kind?

It blows my mind that some Indians hate Muslims more than they have self-respect for who they are.

Last edited:
Am not surprised to see Indians fighting for Israel on the front line - in fact losing their lives for the cause. How can anyone say they are "normal" targeting children and women. Its genocide and there is no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back