Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

They already have their own home, nobody will take them out from their home if not because of war that triggered by Hamas attack and supported by themself.

They can't excuse not to have peace if they keep irrationally demanding Israel to dismiss and surrender Israel territory to them because of their ideology/idealism or their own concept of land ownership.

LOL. You claim so then you are the one who need to show evidence.

But since you ask me, the evidence is clear => OSLO accord. Palestine already have their territory based on OSLO accord, while according to this accord the WB zone C is under Israel authority, so the development of settlement in zone C can't be claimed take over Palestinian land.
Their home is the whole Palestine..they were made refugees in 1948.. read your history..

And how can the OSLO accord still stand with all those new Jewish settlements in the WB?

Their home is the whole Palestine..they were made refugees in 1948.. read your history..

And how can the OSLO accord still stand with all those new Jewish settlements in the WB?

The bad news is: Nobody will sympathy for such a claim, it is against UN resolution and human right and justice.

The worse news is: Israel has similar claim and she is the real winner for having materialized majority of her claim. And she still restraint to exercise her whole claim and obedient to UN.

Last edited:
It is fake outrage designed to lure the Arab, Muslim, youth, and Hispanic and AAs to vote for Biden & the Democrats. A new poll came out that shows those voters abandoning him. So all of these claims that he expressed his anger at Israel is all gimmick designed to fool voters. He was and still providing doing today weapons and ammunition to Israel, so they continue the genocide on the Palestinian people. Yet, we hear this supposed outrage that he expressed against Netanyahu. Nonsense.

You are again totally spot on.

Democrats and Biden are finished now and their fake "we are nicer than Republicans in foreign policy" has now been destroyed forever.

Dementia-ridden Biden has left this stain on the Democrats that will last for decades.

Sky have been forced to apologise. Shows the power of the Israeli media.
Most important thing was she exposed him and got her point over articulately - put him on the back foot. Finally the lies are being exposed
Indeed, whilst the Israelis are doing what they are doing they demand a sacred status for the holocaust.

People are finding this to be bizarre, she merely let the slip.

The bad news is: Nobody will sympathy for such a claim, it is against UN resolution and human right and justice.

The worse news is: Israel has similar claim and she is the real winner for having materialized majority of her claim. And she still restraint to exercise her whole claim and obedient to UN.
I bet you don't even know about UN resolutions concerning Palestine and Israel.. so just don't answer ..

LOL. You claim so then you are the one who need to show evidence.

But since you ask me, the evidence is clear => OSLO accord. Palestine already have their territory based on OSLO accord, while according to this accord the WB zone C is under Israel authority, so the development of settlement in zone C can't be claimed take over Palestinian land.
No, I’m replying to your claim that October 7 happened out of nowhere not that you’ve been oppressing and killing Palestinians for over 75 years.

Oslo? you make me laugh. We’ve already had this debate and Israel didn’t abide by anything.

Last edited:

Major General "Reserve" in the occupation army, Nimrod Sheffer:

"Netanyahu is postponing the prisoner deal because he does not want the war to end. This means that he is prepared to retain power at the expense of releasing prisoners in Hamas tunnels and at the expense of the lives of army soldiers. This is the truth, even if it is very painful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back