Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is the topmost news on NY Times right now. It's starting...

Widening Mideast CrisisDrone Strike Kills 3 U.S. Soldiers in Jordan, White House Says​

Three U.S. service members were killed in Jordan on Sunday and 25 others were injured in what the Biden administration said was a drone strike from an Iran-backed militia, the first American military fatalities from hostile fire in the aftermath of Israel’s war in Gaza.

The attack happened at a base in northeast Jordan near the Syria border where the troops were based. Other details were not immediately available from the Pentagon’s Central Command, which issued an initial bare-bones statement on Sunday.

This is the topmost news on NY Times right now. It's starting...

Widening Mideast CrisisDrone Strike Kills 3 U.S. Soldiers in Jordan, White House Says​

Three U.S. service members were killed in Jordan on Sunday and 25 others were injured in what the Biden administration said was a drone strike from an Iran-backed militia, the first American military fatalities from hostile fire in the aftermath of Israel’s war in Gaza.

The attack happened at a base in northeast Jordan near the Syria border where the troops were based. Other details were not immediately available from the Pentagon’s Central Command, which issued an initial bare-bones statement on Sunday.
Iran government said it during months. The planified elimination of civilians cannot be unanswered. It is the time of Russia and Iran to finish US backed wars.

why has it taken so long for this kind of good news ?

Next time should be 34 dead inshallah

This is 'good news' only to Netanyahu personally for the most part and to Israelis as the next best beneficiaries. But I have to say: A regional war will benefit the Palestinians too; we shall see that if the region itself doesn't get destroyed totally.

Yeah, Iran wants the war, right?!!! Who is present thousands of miles from North America in Iraq, Syria and what not?? Why would Iran wants a regional war which could well destroy Iran?!!! You know, Americans, could turn the tail and head back to the safety of two giant oceans and two friendly neighbors thousands of miles away, like in Vietnam or Afghanistan, but it would be the locals who would die and be destroyed!

As I say: You are a veritable mouthpiece of the Neo Cons!!
Ah yes. You missed the IF in the beginning. Sadly typical. Please don’t bother responding to me again. Thanks.

What are Americans doing in Syria ?

You know it far better than I do. I obviously imagine complexities when y’all have everything figured out so neatly already.

"
The US is considering slowing or pausing deliveries of some weapons to Israel to pressure Benjamin Netanyahu to scale back military operations in Gaza, according to NBC News.

The White House on Sunday said there was no change in its Israel policy after NBC’s report, which claimed the Pentagon was reviewing weapons requests from Israel to determine what may be used as leverage.

President Joe Biden’s administration was reported to be focused on offensive military equipment, meaning any changes were not expected to affect the delivery of air defences.

When questioned on the reports the White House said its stance remained the same.

“Israel has a right and obligation to defend themselves against the threat of Hamas, while abiding by international humanitarian law and protecting civilian lives, and we remain committed to support Israel in its fight against Hamas,” a spokesperson for the White House National Security Council said.

“There has not been a change in our policy,” they added"

This is ABSOLUTE UNCONDITIONAL and "PURIFIED" .... HORSE SHIT ... absolute horse shit. The Americans have just signed a deal for F15s and F35s that add up to 50 fighters.

No one is believing this "planted" news coming from the white house.

As a wise man once said, "dont listen to what they say, look at what they are doing !!!" ..

This is ABSOLUTE UNCONDITIONAL and "PURIFIED" .... HORSE SHIT ... absolute horse shit. The Americans have just signed a deal for F15s and F35s that add up to 50 fighters.

No one is believing this "planted" news coming from the white house.

As a wise man once said, "dont listen to what they say, look at what they are doing !!!" ..
It's all lies emanating from the aligned white folks who have now taken the world to a regional war, they are so drunk with power and murder they have each become mirrors of Hitler and led by Zion cohorts. By Bombing Lebanon and yemen Israel has succeeeded in its long term goal of involving Iran and the global Shite community. Its now going to become a collossal blood bath even bigger than what they have inflicted on the hapless Palestinians. Why the Europeans are siding with the genociders is beyond belief.

The Islamic states now have two options: to stay neutral and maintain the status quo of Euro Nazi domination and expansion or standup and fight and down size the Nazi power and diminish their stranglehold on humanity. Not doing anything will make it easier for the Nazis to strengthen their colonial enterprise and expand their industrial scale slaughter, standing up will make it painful and dent their Nazi enterprise of crude Nazi colonialism.

Islamic states need to standup now or be under colonial rule for generations to come. The sacrifices today will ensure children will have freedom tomorrow. If all the Muslims fought bravely as the Palestinians have fought today, the flames of Nazism will be extinguished for good, inshallah.

Last edited:
IDF was caught committing war crimes by the world and US didnt stop its aid, so i doubt US would stop its aid and help to Israel because some cameras caught IDF war crimes. The 100+ Palestinian journalists that Israel genocided also caught tons of IDF crimes on their cameras, and that didnt stop US again.

US govt is manipulating us on the war by SAYING things about Israel that we want to hear, but Israel and US agreed privately that Israel wont do any of those things US mentions in public, Israel will do whatever it wants in Gaza, apparently.

Israel has been nothing but a cancer to the Middle East. So many wars and countries destroyed just for the sake of this Zionist entity. Everyone who is against this fascist state becomes a target. Israel is the one that is pushing for war against Iran and anyone who speaks out against their colonizer state. It does not want to fights its own wars but instead wants the West to die for their greater Israel ambition. Zionism and the occupier state of Israel are a threat not only to the Middle East but to humanity with their genocidal fascist ideologies.

You deserve due recognition and respect for such an inspiring post Sir.

can we be honest ?

US has help kill 25,000 children in Gaza who have the same religion as me I'm not Palestinian or Arab but I share the same religion as the people for Gaza

so when US are killed you expect me NOT to be happy?

that is just going against human nature hate breeds hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back