Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Respectable Iranian Prof. Marandi is saying that ONLY Israel (I think Netanyahu personally) wants a widening of war. Americans remain staunchly opposed to that. Israel wants to drag America in by launching a regional war and finish off the threats against Israel--once and for all.
I never do buy into the hype I have pointed out many times where iran military and political officials have thumped on their chests and said Israel will be wiped off the map it’s been going on for 40 50 years. Israel is sending out red alerts in different countries their agencies are warning of something happening very soon yeah like I said 72 hours they either succeed or epic fail.

Bolded part: What do you mean?

Could it be that the "losers" are using the hunt for hostages to destroy more and more, as a tactic? May be they are stupid too?

Could be, these satanic genocidal lunatics don’t really care much about their own as they shot and killed 3 of their own speaking Hebrew waving white flags

This is a top story on NY Times right now. Hard to believe Israel has it in it to start a full-blown war against Hezbollah right now.

They wanted to, but apparently Biden talked them out on it precisely because Israel would end up getting completely fucked.

They're barely dealing with Hamas, hezbullah is 100 times stronger. Israeli cities within hezbullah's missile range would get demolished, and there's not enough Israeli defenses to deal with hezbullah's missile capabilities.

Israeli 'settler' terrorists are attacking Palestinian Christians in the West Bank (not Gaza) for no reason today:

After what Is Jews has done to its host nation why should anyone take refugees?
There are no refugees. People are displaced in Gaza. That's the point. Israel wants them expelled to turn them into refugees. Palestinians want to stay in Gaza and not leave.

These summaries are useful I wonder if an info graphic is made anywhere which summarises the terror state losses and is kept up to date
Well I haven't seen one yet, mostly Palestinian infographics deal with the humanitarian situation in Gaza
I hope too do it myself but don't have the time or resources as yet

Messing with me?
Literally called terrorist organisations. They pretty much invented the contemporary use of the word "terrorist group".

Lehi, Irgun, Haganah...

TERROR OUT OF ZION - IRGUN ZVAI LEUMI, LEHI, AND THE ... https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-l...gun-zvai-leumi-lehi-and-palestine-underground

Jabktinsky sounds familiar?

It was zionist - not zionism that did the terror.

The same can't be said for Hamas' ideology, as the terror is not only what they are doing, but their ideology is already contain nature of terrorism (mission to exterminate Israel).

In short:

Iran steals the victories of heroes, undermines the Palestinian cause, seeks through its actions to divide Arabs and Muslims, and trades in the Palestinian cause and fighting Israel..

The best evidence of her scandal today

It was zionist - not zionism that did the terror.

The same can't be said for Hamas' ideology, as the terror is not only what they are doing, but their ideology is already contain nature of terrorism (mission to exterminate Israel).
Stop spamming the thread with your garbage or else you'll be thread banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back