Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Liquidator

Apr 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And how would promoting hysteria about a non-existent rationale for using nuclear weapons in this conflict help silent readers go full retard? Far more likely that this forum itself will be seen as another useless echochamber of irrationality.

It is far better to discuss the conflict without the inflammatory hyperemotionalism that is being fanned endlessly here, but that is just my view on it.

I'm going to make a few points (factual) then summarise (opinion). I've actually made my points clear for those who bother to reflect.

- Israeli officials have publicly announced that they will use unprecedented weapons.

What do you in your wisdom surmise they may be? Is it hysterical to theorise?

- Israel has demonstrated that it will only restrain itself if the opposing side has a credible deterrence.

I use the example of Irans retaliatory response. This was unprecedented for 2 reasons:

- Israel ensures deterrence by moving up the escalation ladder in a disproportionate fashion. They did NOT retaliate at all.

- Israel and the US have been wanting to attack Iran and in fact destroy its military capabilities completely. They have been sabre-rattling for >20 years. Iran attacked Israel FIRST.

Summary

- unprecedented weapons may denote WMD. This is a logical stance, not hysterical.

- it is logical that Lebanon must have a credible deterrence in order to avoid the destruction of its civilian infrastructure as we have seen in Gaza.

Nothing worse than an uncle Tom. Very disappointed with the American negros. Note how it's always a negro they send to veto a UN resolution.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Summary

- unprecedented weapons may denote WMD. This is a logical stance, not hysterical.

- it is logical that Lebanon must have a credible deterrence in order to avoid the destruction of its civilian infrastructure as we have seen in Gaza.

Hezbollah already has the conventional firepower to destroy and burn northern Occupied Palestine.

There is no "unprecedented" weapon option for the terrorist Zionist entity and this is another of their bluffs.

Last edited:

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1719428930246.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest