Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is speechless. There are only Muslim people, not Muslim governments. I honestly think we have Zionist Jews as some of the leaders in the Arab and the Muslim world. There is nothing else that can explain their treachery.

I have been screaming for months and months. Finally people are waking up and seeing the truth.

Arabs are complicit. Abraham Accords.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is speechless. There are only Muslim people, not Muslim governments. I honestly think we have Zionist Jews as some of the leaders in the Arab and the Muslim world. There is nothing else that can explain their treachery.

If these countries stopped the indirect support of Israel - the genocide would have stopped by now. Terrible advert of the Muslim world

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If these countries stopped the indirect support of Israel - the genocide would have stopped by now. Terrible advert of the Muslim world

Bro this is the problem.

There are Muslim traitors all the way from the Atlantic to the Gulf and beyond(Turkey/Azerbaijan).

Yes there is always an "excuse" as to why a certain country is selling this/that or having certain relations to the entity but fundamentally they are shameless cowards and opportunists.

So now we have a Zionist warship that can dock and replenish in a Muslim port while being denied in a Christian European port?!

Unless Muslims value their dignity and lives more, then don't expect anyone else to either.

Last edited:

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
this is the sad reality of the Muslim world

ziolea.jpeg

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008

This is my main position. The only reason why the Palestinian Genocide is happening today is because of the treason and cowardness of the so-called Muslim nations.

I don't blame Israel. Because you cannot blame a pig for being a pig, a demon for being a demon, but you should blame a Muslim for being a Munafiq. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread