Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And the Europeans murdered millions of each other over two world wars

Nothing is insurmountable if the will is their
Blah blah blah blah blah blah

What does this rant have to do with my post about the disunity of the Muslim world?

I wasn't saying this is a dream, I'm saying this will happen at some point in the future. The Muslim world will awake and it will be massive with a massive population
You're saying this will happen means nothing. What if I say something else will happen? According to our prophecies for example?

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In the Saudi neighborhood in Rafah.

The armor of Israeli soldiers was destroyed by Al-Yassin shells and a fire broke out inside it before the helicopters landed to transport the dead.

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ask Julani who wallowed in it
About our courage and let him tell it
Al-Shujaia, may God protect her ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A special source for Gaza now: The resistance killed 7 soldiers from Point Zero in the Shujaiya neighborhood, east of Gaza City, a short while ago

The family of Mustafa Ayyash, director of the Gaza Now news network and channel, who was martyred after the Israeli occupation planes bombed the family home in the Nusrat camp in the central Gaza Strip at dawn yesterday, Wednesday 11/22/2023.🇵🇸
The brutal and despicable Israeli occupation committed a massacre against the Ayyash family in Gaza.
His mother, father, and brothers were martyred

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Iran and Azerbaijan are not in good terms.
this was true a few years ago but recently relations have improved a lot

Raisi opened a joint dam project in Azerbaijan just before he died, and Iran and Azerbaijan held a joint military exercise recently. and Iran's top contender to become President is a Azari Iranian who speaks Turkish

Anza

Mar 22, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IDF tries and fails to intercept Hezbollah drones AGAIN

Three explosive-laden drones launched from Lebanon struck areas in the Western Galilee earlier
this evening, the military says.

The IDF says it launched interceptor missiles at the drones, although it failed to intercept the devices.

Additionally, some 25 rockets were fired from Lebanon at the Western Galilee and the Kiryat Shmona area in separate barrages, according to the IDF.

Damage was caused to a building in the Western Galilee by one of the rockets, the military says. The rockets also sparked several fires in northern Israel.

Source: Mannie Fabian (Zionist journalist)

--

they are really struggling to intercept Hezbollah drones ... 0/3 intercepted today!
😍

Users who are viewing this thread