• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The British Foreign Office urges its nationals to leave Lebanon immediately

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Biden administration is actually the Jew-Blinken administration. It's run by the Jewish-American community. So will the next Trump administration. It's very obvious to every American that American leaders have to get in their knees for Israel and then by directed by the Jewish-American community for their entire political career.

America is no longer th great country it was. The whole political scene and lifestyle is dominated by the small Jewish minority.

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is against continuing the genocide in Gaza. And also against a war with Lebanon. Gaza needs a ceasefire before its residents die of starvation and other diseases.

Netanyahu and the Jewish-American terrorist community want to murder everyone in Gaza.

It's unclear why Jewish-Americans are such radical and extremist terrorists that hold so much hatred for humanity. They aren't even affected by the conflict. They're very rich and privileged. Treated very well by America and American people. But for some reason they have obsession with Jewish supremacy and enforcing their plans on the middle east.

Kyussis

Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How many tanks have been damaged and disabled, I wonder. I don't believe Israel releases that info.

Hamas is operating with limited resources. Hezbollah on other hand can overwhelm trophy system on these tanks. By firing multiple projectiles from different directions. Israeli army is exhausted but Netanyahu wants to drag this on with his fanatical and unrealistic goals.
Considering the fact that we are still seeing the Israelis operating mainly Merkava MK-4 MBTs 9 months into the war, they are able to repair and press into service many of the Tanks that the Palestinian resistance is hitting. Not surprising when you consider the fact that It is one of the most heavily armoured tanks in service in the world and has an excellent fire suppression system

Aziqbal

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Aziqbal and @Persian Gulf
Apologies: Actually, this is the John Elmer video which goes into the hardware details of this conflict. I am not a hardware guy but you two are so you'd appreciate it better than me!

Great thanks so much! I am now following them on X and Youtube

IDF has dropped over 60,000 bombs and the failure rate seems to be 5-15%

so that would mean between 5000-7000 unexploded bombs in Gaza

most of them are 1,000 lb and 2,000 lbs

that would means over 6 million lbs of explosives that would be over 2 million kgs

Yasin 105 has a warhead 7kg warhead

guess how many Yasin 105 they can build wit just a single 2,000 lb bomb ? over 100 x Yasin 105

Wow Just Wow!!!

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Considering the fact that we are still seeing the Israelis operating mainly Merkava MK-4 MBTs 9 months into the war, they are able to repair and press into service many of the Tanks that the Palestinian resistance is hitting. Not surprising when you consider the fact that It is one of the most heavily armoured tanks in service in the world and has an excellent fire suppression system
That's true, I'm sure they're repairing them. But I think quite a number were damaged. The tanks along with Air Force, and missile defense systems, are their biggest strong points. Their 'intelligence' is not excellent, like they claim. They bombed largely civilians and civilian infrastructure. It's their advantage in the air where they have an edge over neighbors.

Funny enough their Air Force is almost entirely reliant on US. Jets are American. AA missiles are American. Munitions are American and need to be supplied by America. Tank is based of M1 Abrams American design. It uses American artillery and guns as well.

Their whole missile defense system is American too. From iron dome to arrow to Patriot systems. All American funded and researched. Using American technology, and need American provided interceptors.

Kyussis

Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's true, I'm sure they're repairing them. But I think quite a number were damaged. The tanks along with Air Force, and missile defense systems, are their biggest strong points. Their 'intelligence' is not excellent, like they claim. They bombed largely civilians and civilian infrastructure. It's their advantage in the air where they have an edge over neighbors.

Funny enough their Air Force is almost entirely reliant on US. Jets are American. AA missiles are American. Munitions are American and need to be supplied by America. Tank is based of M1 Abrams American design. It uses American artillery and guns as well.

Their whole missile defense system is American too. From iron dome to arrow to Patriot systems. All American funded and researched. Using American technology, and need American provided interceptors.
I agree with most of your points but I would like to offer some corrections. The entire Israeli air force fleet is comprised of U.S aircraft but many of their ordinance like Air to Air and air to surface missiles are Israeli. The Merkava did may have U.S supplied subsystems but the design is Israeli and the engine and gun are German!

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I agree with most of your points but I would like to offer some corrections. The entire Israeli air force fleet is comprised of U.S aircraft but many of their ordinance like Air to Air and air to surface missiles are Israeli. The Merkava did may have U.S supplied subsystems but the design is Israeli and the engine and gun are German!

The entity's most important air to air missile, AMRAAM, is purely US made.

Their own version Derby is pretty pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread