• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I didn't see Zelzal in that video

@Ali_Baba you were asking about artillery earlier, watch the video posted by Falcon

--

View attachment 53344

these Hezbollah underground launch platforms are impossible to detect. totally covered in a random part of a forest
I believe it is at 0:39. The unguided older version. Hezbollah like has tens of thousands of them intended to reach Tel Aviv.

Shadihassan28

Sep 14, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Hezbollah biggest trump card in the first week of a war with Israel if it comes would be all those unground missile launchers same as Hamas did but in far more plentiful numbers and assuming they will launch heavier more precise missiles and rockets as well, mobile artillery wouldn’t last long in a war with Israel Hezbollah learned that in 2006 they have invested in underground than above it has taken almost a year for Israel to halt Gaza to a trickle of what it did in the beginning as I said if we do the 3 to 1 numbers it would take all of Israel’s reserves and regular forces to win a hypothetical war that would leave Gaza to regroup, West Bank open to further conflict and just basically leaving all of Israel open to be struck.

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

>> interesting thumbnail - wonder if the lion of Zion will get some unwanted attention?

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hezbollah is really doing the number on Israel today

Northern Galilee

View attachment 53252
Israel says its ready to invade Lebanon to defeat and push back Hezbollah, but every time Hezbollah CRANKS UP its attacks on Israel, like it did today, Israel fails to match Hezbollah's intensity- not a good sign for the apparent battle between Israel and Hezbollah that is pending..

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Violent bombardment by occupation artillery towards the northern western regions - northern Gaza.

Shadihassan28

Sep 14, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think Palestine has played to one of the reasons why Labour has come back in full force let’s see if they actually hear the will of the people stop defending Israel, recognize a just Palestinian State and honestly worry about their own home affairs Britain used to be a world power now they’re third tier at best they let themselves be made this way by following instead of being a leader

Liquidator

Apr 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Israel might use several neutron bombs to take out Hezbollah hideouts.

Any analysis on whether this will be a winning tactic?

I'm >50 % we are going to see some nuclear escalation soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts