Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Tuesday, September 17, are as follows:

Al-Quds Brigades' operations:

• Targeted an Israeli military Merkava tank that had penetrated the area around the Adnan Abu Taha intersection in Rafah city, southern Gaza Strip, by detonating a highly explosive Thaqib [piercing] directional bomb.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces and their military vehicles in the axes of clashes in Balata Camp, occupied West Bank.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades' operations:

• Confronted and targeted Israeli forces storming Balata camp in the occupied West Bank with a heavy hail of bullets.

The Lebanese resistance (Hezbollah) has a mole in their leadership. They've been losing senior commanders through Israeli raids. The leadership thought their commanders were tracked thru the cell phones. Someone convinced Hassan Nasrallah to order these pagers instead of using the cell phones. Then when a decision was made to order these pagers, someone was coordinating with Israeli and perhaps Western intelligence services (most likely the French as they're much very integrated with Lebanese elites) on the decision to order these pages and the chosen supplier.

Hezbollah truly needs to capture this mole or spies in their midst. This is not the work of some junior guy who spies for Israel. This is the work of someone or a group of people who is very close to the top leadership who knows the decisions from the top echelon of the movement and how these decisions are carried out.

Last edited:
what can be said after this terrorist attack on Lebanon beside that any sane person, organization or state will avoid western electronic brands in wide circles as those are obviously controlled by jews.
To avoid what exactly? Yes boycott is good thing but only truly effective if you have some kind of your own alternative. If simple radio can't be made, then what can be used? The pigeons? Smoke signals?
People always talk about some sort of betrayal? Maybe there is a lot of to do with that but living on the hope and prayer , won't take you far.

they control entire europe. they did it by lending money on interest. it took them few centuries. now they own weapon manufacturing, food industry, pharma industry, tech and media, fashion, aviation, transportation, energy etc. almost everything. whenever these people came into power they brought nothing but death destruction and misery. no wonder when prophet Jesus Christ peace be upon him will come to this earth again he will kill every single one of these rats. their crimes against humanity are unimaginable.
Yes they were the original loan sharks as lending with interest was forbidden by Christians and compound interest did the rest

To avoid what exactly? Yes boycott is good thing but only truly effective if you have some kind of your own alternative. If simple radio can't be made, then what can be used? The pigeons? Smoke signals?
People always talk about some sort of betrayal? Maybe there is a lot of to do with that but living on the hope and prayer , won't take you far.
when wat begun i suggested as ordinary internet larper to switch all comms to analog devices apparently rightly so.
if you want to use digital tech you need full supervision within chain supply in order to obtain certain security levels and that is basic non compromise thing to do.

Then when a decision was made to order these pagers, someone was coordinating with Israeli and perhaps Western intelligence services (most likely the French as they're much very integrated with Lebanese elites) on the decision to order these pages and the chosen supplier.

The problem also is every western and also Asian nations are helping Israel
Even ones like Japan and South Korea and Taiwan
This is hardly a fair fight

As I said, in any country which is America-allied or has a Western embassy, Israelis have their diplomatically protected resource to use.
It has never been a fair fight by a long shot. Israelis can boast all they want to but without the Americans they are not much either militarily or even in espionage.

The latest models of HUAWEI's smartphones have completely eliminated western components and operating systems.
This would not have happened if I had used a HUAWEI phone.
Even if Mossad manipulated the distribution process, it is impossible to plant a bomb targeting a specific person with 10 million phones sold.
I regret that the people of the Middle East were not fooled by the western media's falsehoods to discredit China and did not use Chinese products.
I am sorry to know that many of you really love America and want to be friends with the whites and look down on Asians.
Please wake up and remember that there is a great independent country in Asia called China.
Unlike Japan which has become a colony of the US.

why the earth did Hezbollah not check these devices ?

The problem also is every western and also Asian nations are helping Israel

Even ones like Japan and South Korea and Taiwan

This is hardly a fair fight

Correct.

Israelis is always potrayed as this powerful and brave people.
Fact is without full western backing, Israel would be removed from the middle-east half a century ago.

Time is ticking against Israel because its like a tumor which will be treated and carved out from the body sooner or later. The reason the tumor is still in the body is because the patient is held hostage by group of men without scrouples.

The day the west neither can or wont protect it no longer... its bye bye.
And no! Indians cant subsitute the west, even if their colorful cheerleaders like to dance around the grave of murdered victims.

The latest models of HUAWEI's smartphones have completely eliminated western components and operating systems.
This would not have happened if I had used a HUAWEI phone.
Even if Mossad manipulated the distribution process, it is impossible to plant a bomb targeting a specific person with 10 million phones sold.
I regret that the people of the Middle East were not fooled by the western media's falsehoods to discredit China and did not use Chinese products.
I am sorry to know that many of you really love America and want to be friends with the whites and look down on Asians.
Please wake up and remember that there is a great independent country in Asia called China.
Unlike Japan which has become a colony of the US.
Please skip being Chinese sales person.
Do you think that Chinese will loos a penny because of Muslims?
What Muslims can offer to Chinese, clapping of highly trained seals or buying the cheapest goods, which they have to anyway?
In North Korea so many died out of hunger, I am almost sure that the West helped Korea more than China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back