Chinese Military - General News

China-Laos Railway records over 222,000 cross-border passengers​

Boy you need to freshen up your elementary school geography oops Australia doesn't teach student geography. China shares borders with Laos at Boten the city where China built a brand new city. Most of China's air defenses are mobile HQ 9, HQ16, and HQ22 are all mobile. Ukro cannot penetrate Russian IAD by far there will always be leakers and you cannot guarantee 100% airtight by in large they are impenetrable

You do know that answer nothing on the other point I made right?

Sure, my bad, I forgot about that 17 mile border. So yeah, Laotian would be love to get bomb by the US just to spend some Yuan I supposed.

LOL

Russia and China are semi allies they share the Russian experience and in the Ukro-Russo war. did you know that USlost 10000 jet fighter in Vietnam war because of Chinese primitive AD now with more sophisticated system the tally will be much higher

Beautiful Boten is blossoming fast at the border between Northern Laos and China, and this site is growing with it. You’ll find updated information on this born-again destination aiming to be a tourism and commercial hub along the high-speed China-Laos railway.​

1723136589633.png
No I don't know US lost 10,000 jet fighter because your own source said it was 3744. I am pretty sure Helicopter and UAVs aren't jet

That only show you either don't know English, or you don't know how to count......

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As much as I want to keep argue with you, I have to put you in the ignore list. Nothing constructive can come out of our convesation, if you can call it that.

As oppose to CCTV being the mouthpiece of CCP?? So should "non-white" and "non-western worshipper" must buy what CCTV said? I mean the only people that buy "LOCAL" source are, well, local.

By the way, that guy's post has no value at all other than saying CSIS is referred to as "Canadian CIA" when CSIS was actually DC based. They are as "canadian" as Hungary Jack's is "Australian"...........

I was offered a job to work for them.......
What value is your 24/7 anti chinese post?
writing long bla bla? An eyesore.
Goggle says so CSIS Canadian CIA, not me.

The number of 4th and 5th generation aircraft owned by China according to the 2024 Defense White Paper.
It seems to be customary every year for military enthusiasts to point out that the numbers are different, but since this year I'd like to take this opportunity to share some information about the materials I've personally created.
According to my data, the PLA has "more than 1911" 4th/5th generation aircraft.
Below are the details, not only by model but also by type
In terms of sources, we have basically only selected information that is based on relatively accurate information such as serial numbers and deployed units that have been clearly confirmed from video or satellite images, and have excluded as much as possible speculation or supplementary information based on unclear sources, or consideration of aircraft that have been repaired and returned to service after making an emergency landing due to an accident.

J-20: Around 300 aircraft
Over 11 aviation brigades (including test units) are operational and the number is growing rapidly.
At least 320 J-16s
Batch 11 was confirmed two years ago. The number has been increasing since then, but the serial numbers have not been confirmed since 11, so the estimate is low.
More than 650 J-10s
J-10A (232),J-10B (56),J-10AS (100-) ,J-10C (270+)
At least 550 single-seat aircraft and just under 100 two-seat aircraft
Approximately 346 J-11s
J-11 (60), J-11A (36), J-11B (160+), J-11BS (90)
My interpretation of J-11/J-11A is divided into batches 00 to 02/03,04.
In addition, the J-11B is being gradually upgraded to the 4.5gen class J-11BG, and it should be noted that batch 08 J-11BG was spotted at the Changchun Aviation Exhibition (production of the J-11B actually ended with batch 07).
J-15 93機以上
J-15(73+),J-15S(20-),J-15B(?)
Su-27SK 38機
Su-27UBK 40機
Su-30MKK 76機
Su-30MK2 24機
Su-35SK 24機
That's a simple calculation of 1,911 aircraft. However, even excluding losses due to accidents, I've been so busy recently that I haven't been able to update this data for the last six months, so even taking into account the margin of error, I think it's appropriate to call it "more than."
The information is a little old, and it was created by me personally, so I would be very happy to receive any corrections or updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back