Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Intense Bombings by Israel in Southern Lebanon have taken place

100 plus bombings reported on Various Twitter accounts

So causing the disarray in Hezbollah/Lebanon by using the Exploding Pagers was a prelude to the war on Lebanon??

So politician decision to respond hasn't been taken, it appears. Not good.

Typical white on brown violence.

The jew will say they threw him off the building because he made cheesecake out of 35 infant Israelis.

Our resident loyal goyims will believe them.
I'll say one thing here. Given the recent events and the digital world we live in.

If there is any Muslim out there who still buys propaganda dished out by the Christians/Jews/ Anglo saxons etc- NEEDS their head examined. The above named groups have slaughtered millions of us and continue to do so. In Quran, it is very clearly explained and the events are folding before us eyes. For all intents and purposes, this is a war against ISLAM. They will Smile at you, and then stab with you a dagger as soon as you turn. It doesn't get more clearer than that.

It's truly a shame that the so called custodians of Islam (Saudi) are in bed with these baby killers. I'm utterly disgusted.

Israel is doing a gag order on movements in the north. Meaning they're moving armor and will try to start ground invasion rapidly in a surprising fashion. Because that's what will minimize effect of Hezbollah's rockets/arsenal. It's why they need to be used before it's too late. Doesn't matter if you can watch the border and see when they invade. You don't have time to use all these rockets. And this is in defensive posture.

Also Israel is planning more escalation as there's not much of price to pay for each step they take:

I'll say one thing here. Given the recent events and the digital world we live in.

If there is any Muslim out there who still buys propaganda dished out by the Christians/Jews/ Anglo saxons etc- NEEDS their head examined. The above named groups have slaughtered millions of us and continue to do so. In Quran, it is very clearly explained and the events are folding before us eyes. For all intents and purposes, this is a war against ISLAM. They will Smile at you, and then stab with you a dagger as soon as you turn. It doesn't get more clearer than that.

It's truly a shame that the so called custodians of Islam (Saudi) are in bed with these baby killers. I'm utterly disgusted.

I've tried to say this for years, only to get repeatedly banned

In a world where all Extremism is bad then you can point fingers at "islamists"
BUT
in a world where you have scum like the Zionists or hindutva or white supremacists then YOU NEED OLD SCHOOL ISLAMIC FIRE AND BRIMSTONE to deal with these enemies

The liberal secular scum have tried to sell us a fantasy, tried to spread LGBT debauchery, feminism
Tried to take us away from our faith and culture

We need to wake up and embrace that zealotry so you can effectively take these enemies on with the ruthlessness needed to destroy them

Israel's policy of disproportionate response will only lead to increase attacks on Israel.
This foolish terrorist act by Israel now guarantees that a war between Hezbullah and Israel is inevitable. It's now a matter of when, not it.

I think other than Israelis, just about every knows this for MONTHS: Israel wants an escalation to the point of dragging the Americans in. They keep failing on that attempt so far but they keep trying.
What a $ussy army!

Typical white on brown violence.

The jew will say they threw him off the building because he made cheesecake out of 35 infant Israelis.

Our resident loyal goyims will believe them.
White on brown? Is it what attracts you to this conflict? That's what you that goes on here?
I have noticed a few blacks, mulatto, mongoloids in Israeli Army and politics. I didn't see those among the Palestinians or Hezbollah, actually quite bit blondes also..????
Are you like Sneako? Oh Iblis fell from The Heaven due to racism??? Though Iblis is Jinn??? All of that in order to defend Saheerun from that crapy island??.?
How charming
Oh I forgot, there was Serb unit called White Eagles, we tried to know would they fly from the 10th floor, well they didn't.
Ask Mulj , he will tell you about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back