Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

But you can also see how a foolish move it may end up being, Israel focused on its genocide in Gaza now they have destroyed the place their focus is shifting to Lebanon. Hezbollah might have thought they have a deterrence but we can see that no longer is the case and south Lebanon will likely be invaded soon with Israel only withdrawing if an international force comes in. We are looking at big escalation here and surely Hezbollah would have known this yet they stayed limited in their own way to carry out pre-emptive strikes.

Israel knows that Oct 7 has given it carte blanche to do anything. If the West wasn't bothered by 60,000 civilian deaths in Gaza, they are not going to complain about Lebanon.

They have solid support from the West and they are going to make the most of it.

Israel knows that Oct 7 has given it carte blanche to do anything. If the West wasn't bothered by 60,000 civilian deaths in Gaza, they are not going to complain about Lebanon.

They have solid support from the West and they are going to make the most of it.
Weakness of Muslim countries is also to blame, this could have stopped long ago if Muslim countries made a united stand and took action (military action was not even required).

Agree but this maybe a step too far. The press in the UK are bombarding the airwaves with this act is state sponsored terrorism and Netanyahu has publicly said yesterday the UK are not helping his cause. This is the start of the west accepting the y can’t unilaterally support this mad dog

But you can also see how a foolish move it may end up being, Israel focused on its genocide in Gaza now they have destroyed the place their focus is shifting to Lebanon. Hezbollah might have thought they have a deterrence but we can see that no longer is the case and south Lebanon will likely be invaded soon with Israel only withdrawing if an international force comes in. We are looking at big escalation here and surely Hezbollah would have known this yet they stayed limited in their own way to carry out pre-emptive strikes.

I have maintained from day one that the posture of staying limited and firing was and is the stupidest strategy from the get-go. I compare it to Saddam in the first Gulf War; you see the build-up happening, you know the outcome, strike and inflict damage among the enemy ranks; you are going to be going down anyway, might as well take some bodies with you.

While Hezbollah was firing off their firecrackers, the Israelis were lobbying 2,000lb bombs at their locations and softening up the lines.

What I fear will happen after Hezbollah is gone, if a full-scale war breaks out, is that those other surrounding states will be encroached upon over time.

I've been versed in the American thought process since my very youth too.. what you are missing in your thought though is that it is a religious war since the crusades..the USSR was atheist and pragmatic..it was selling weapons to the ME, not supporting it like Europe used to support Israel or the US afterwards with Financing its existence and transfer of technology..

Now things have changed my dear.. many ME countries are more advanced then what you can think.. just imagine if a militia like the Houthis can have sophisticated Ballistic Missiles, even hypersonic ones.. what Nations with all their might in the ME ..might have now under their belts..The only thing they come short on vis-a-vis the US and Europe is the number of nukes..

Now, as you mentioned, it's a religious war, as many would agree on this forum. But this opens up more questions than answers. If you or the leadership knew, even hadith tells you, why put your eggs in the West's basket? Would it not have been feasible to support an atheist nation like the USSR? To create a counter to the threat you would face in the future? The same goes for Pakistan-with its history of USSR opposition and not getting much in return from the U.S., except multiple sanctions.

The Houthis have those weapons from Iran, a non-Arab nation, which begs the question, what have the Arabs done? From what I see, even in this conflict, more mud is thrown on Iran & Co. from GCC nations rather than aligning their position with it. Besides giving thoughts and prayers and asking those on the other side of the religious war, Christians, to mediate, do you see the fallacy here?

Honestly, the more we scratch the surface, the more shit and depressing this situation looks. The Islamic World needs to sit down and hammer its priorities out; at the current rate, we're going, sooner or later, the Islamic World will become a shooting range for the West. We're crying about Palestinians in the West Bank being tossed from rooftops, and I shudder to think what will happen next.

Last edited:
Honestly, the more we scratch the surface, the more shit and depressing this situation looks. The Islamic World needs to sit down and hammer its priorities out; at the current rate, we're going, sooner or later, the Islamic World will become a shooting range for the West. We're crying about Palestinians in the West Bank being tossed from rooftops, and I shudder to think what will happen next.

The main problem is ME autocrats.
The countries in MENA are largely artifical creations. Not the result of organically attained nationhood. Just look at the border lines. Its all drawn on a map with a ruler.
And these lines are not there to improve the lives of local inhabitants, but to serve the interest of someone else.

As long as this someone else have the interest and capability to keep maintaining these artifical boundaries and the assets therein, the MENA will continue to a be a region with unrealized potential.

Agree but this maybe a step too far. The press in the UK are bombarding the airwaves with this act is state sponsored terrorism and Netanyahu has publicly said yesterday the UK are not helping his cause. This is the start of the west accepting the y can’t unilaterally support this mad dog

No , the UK is just trying to show that it is an independent country, not the 51st state of US
😂

Because the French called them as the 51st US state after UK
Supported US in Iraq war of 2003

Via The Cradle

Bulgaria announced on Thursday that it is opening an investigation into a Sofia-based company reportedly linked to the sale of thousands of pagers that were packed with explosives by Israeli intelligence agents and blown up across Lebanon on Tuesday.

Preliminary reports name Norta Global Ltd to the sale of pagers to Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah, with Hungarian-based shell company BAC Consulting acting as an "intermediary."

"BAC Consulting Kft was involved in the transaction as a simple intermediary. So much so that the company itself did not actually carry out any activities, it does not have an office, it is only reported to a home provider," Hungarian news agency Telex reported on Wednesday.

Owned by Norwegian citizen Rinson Jose, Norta Global was founded in April 2022 and is located at a residential address in the Bulgarian capital. Like its Hungarian counterpart, Norta Global is registered with a "headquarters service provider," which hosts 196 other companies.

Bulgarian state security agency, DANS, announced on Thursday that it is working with the interior ministry to probe the role of an unnamed company registered in Bulgaria in the terror attacks that rocked Lebanon this week.

Furthermore, Bulgaria's state security agency said it "did not detect any shipments" of the pagers on Bulgarian territory.

According to intelligence officials who spoke with the New York Times (NYT), the attacks that left dozens killed and thousands injured in Lebanon were the result of a "complex and long in the making" Israeli operation.

BAC Consulting reportedly served as a front to manufacture thousands of pagers on behalf of Taiwanese company Gold Apollo that were acquired by Lebanon's Hezbollah earlier this year.

(More at link)

No , the UK is just trying to show that it is an independent country, not the 51st state of US
😂

Because the French called them as the 51st US state after UK
Supported US in Iraq war of 2003
Bro

It’s not just the UK - internationally it’s becoming harder to justify the Israeli committing wholesale genocide. Be objective - any state committing pager and walkie talkie violation - killing innocent kids is a war crime and state sponsored terrorism. How can anyone attempt. To justify? Forget the Muslim / Jewish factor. It’s hard to justify

IMG_3189.jpeg

Is this guy a Mossad agent?
Indian born immigrant.
Could be charged for assisting foreign intelligence, and terrorism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back