Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

well now Israel says 10-12 rather than 20

and they were underground so they took some precautions
All i know that Hamas lost less senior stuff during year then Hezbollah in couple of days. I do not imply incompetence but they obviously struggle to fend of infiltrations.

Boys is this White Supremacy War? Colonial?
I hear Israelis are giving expedited residency--not citizenships-- to Africans! And you can't blame poor desperate people to find whatever way to survive. We saw how Afghans tried to escape riding on the US planes in Kabul in August 2021.

All i know that Hamas lost less senior stuff during year then Hezbollah in couple of days. I do not imply incompetence but they obviously struggle to fend of infiltrations.

Maybe because Gaza is very small, no foreign embassies, and Hamas had an iron grip on everything there. In contrast, Lebanon is much more connected with the world, has plenty of internal divisions, AND has many Western/American-embassies. All those are much better advantages for Israel to target Lebanon.
It need to be clearly understood: The Resistance against Israel is fighting not only Israel but also the combined military and economic might of America and its allies who are mostly rich and powerful and go from North America eastward to Europe to even Japan/South Korea/Taiwan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back