Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Mind you, Israel can send those residents without a issue today. Hezbollah is not stopping anything. However, Israel seeks to degrade their capabilities and force them back regardless, as Hezbollah gave no reason for them not to. Very poor decision making and strategy by Hezbollah leadership since beginning of war. And failure to properly prepare for such scenarios.

But also keep in mind it's dirty and cunning moves by Israel. Which doesn't need a excuse to wage a war. And that's incredibly destabilizing to the region and world.

Israel Mission to the United Nations

Intends to inform the Security Council of the closure of the diplomatic window to resolve the conflict with Lebanon

Hamas controls tiny occupied Gaza. Hezbollah is just one party in much larger, not occupied Lebanon. The dynamics are very different.

Do you think anyone sane in Hezbollah saw what Hamas got for their problems in Gaza and thinks 'that seems like a logical path to follow'? You know this.

Hezbollah did not surrender, so we shouldn't speculate on that. Israel is betting that Hezbollah will surrender eventually as it ramps up these attacks. Nasrallah said they would not, and I don't think they will, although they should. Hezbollah now will be hoping Hamas reaches a ceasefire, that's their easiest way out.
If they are not prepared to go to war or never intended on actual proportional retaliatory attacks then they shouldn’t have got involved from the get go. Sitting there taking a beating while shooting solidarity rockets in uninhabitable places in the occupied north is humiliating themselves.

If they are not prepared to go to war or never intended on actual proportional retaliatory attacks then they shouldn’t have got involved from the get go. Sitting there taking a beating while shooting solidarity rockets in uninhabitable places in the occupied north is humiliating themselves.
I am inclined to agree. They did not plan to allow Israel to routinely bomb Beirut. They thought they could establish deterrence, they were wrong. But Israel has 60,000-100,000 displaced settlers from the north, so these solidarity rockets are causing a big problem for Israel.

Bro, look how Hamas Mujahideen October 7th assault. Is easily explained how Mossad didn’t know. Unlike what everyone thinks and what is advertised, Mossad main activity are various forms of blackmail. This is like 80% of their activity ( Epstein's Island 👀 ) they are not James Bond like the Media wants us think.

They knew.

Hamas fighting culture is serious. They don't have lives outside of training to survive as Palestinians against a brutal occupation. Hezbollah is larger and there's many business interests and many within their organization want security and to live long. They don't want to get into engagements.

From what I gathered, the only faction outside Gaza that dealt some significant damage to the Zionists are the Houthis.

In light of the recent happenings, and me coming from a country with a rough non-Muslim neighborhood, I suspect that there are traitors deep within the ranks of Hezbollah and within the Iranian security establishment as we speak. Under these conditions, it is unwise to go on the offensive pending further review so as come up with ways to ensure these do no happen again. Otherwise, they cannot be really trusted.

And since you live in the America, I believe you can be instrumental against the Zionist regime and their allies. The grassroots movements against the Zionist narrative is finally proving to have an impact. They have lost the information and social media war. There is still a long way to go though. Now is time to go on the offensive on that front. This is a very important front which frightens the Zionists more than the battlefield. Boycotts work if coordinated and sustained. And do not forget the power of prayer. This was, and is an American genocide.

Israel can't invade and hold Lebanon. It just honestly doesn't have a large enough man power to fight in by inch village by village mountainous terrain against I am told Hizbollah 100k dug in, well armed, fighting on their home turf and Zionists to maintain the occupation of West Bank and Gaza. same time Israel really can't afford to lose 20% of their young men considering their low birth rate on a mission that might not even work. Pathetic Zionist's invaders are still fighting in Gaza after 11 months. Big mistake by Hizbollah leadership to-ignore Zionist’s aggression on their organisation in the last 72 hours will only encourage further attacks on their people from the Zionists!!!

I am inclined to agree. They did not plan to allow Israel to routinely bomb Beirut. They thought they could establish deterrence, they were wrong. But Israel has 60,000-100,000 displaced settlers from the north, so these solidarity rockets are causing a big problem for Israel.
Yes, but Israel is showing that it will not sit idle by escalating their attacks in Lebanon and are prepared for a full military intervention. If Hezbollah retreats now or doesn’t retaliate on equal terms it is going to be a very humiliating defeat.

Urgent| The Pentagon announces the sending of an aircraft carrier and US military frigates to territorial waters in the eastern Mediterranean

Everything Israel does is a crime. America sends its aircraft carrier as part of a deterrent equation for any response to crime and bullying.

@Anas7asan

The Secretary-General of the Sayyed al-Shuhada Brigades in Iraq in a letter to Sayyed #Nasrallah:

We are waiting for a signal from you to receive an Iraqi human torrent crowding Lebanon's borders and trenches. If you lose a thousand martyrs, we will supply you with a hundred thousand heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back