Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Bombs used by the Israeli army
South Lebanon was struck by American-made Mk 84 bombs, fortification-piercing bombs. The weight of one bomb was 920 kg, creating a crater 10 meters wide and 15 meters deep.
Two months ago, America sent 2,000 bombs from this type to Tel Aviv.

1726864314655.jpeg

@mosha3324

This Jewish warfare as explained by Famous Rabbi Manis Friedman:
“I don’t believe in Western morality, i.e., don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.”¨”¨ The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)"

Al-Quds Brigades: Our Mujahideen were able to destroy a Zionist (Merkavah) tank with a “barrel-piercing” device during its incursion into the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of the city of Rafah.

@Moathkhaled90

This Jewish warfare as explained by Famous Rabbi Manis Friedman:
“I don’t believe in Western morality, i.e., don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.”¨”¨ The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)"

They are scum of the earth......

The screams of women and children buried under the rubble in Beirut can be heard.

Some Iranians are not happy with IRI for its inaction and want IRI to do more to help Hezbollah, who they view as brothers.

Hezbollah has lost many of its top commanders and I think its close to 500

they have lost the core leadership and now after the pager and walkie talkies the situation has taken a turn

another important thing is that Hezbollah didnt realise this war was going to go on for so long and they have fired so much over 8,000 rockets and missiles

they are running low on ATGM ( and less and less videos are coming out) and switched to drones I think they had over 2,000 ATGM missiles in total

even drones are now low and the are lighting off the 122mm rockets

Hezbollah has a lot of weapons including longer range ones but those are for the REAL war not this war

it will take years for Iran to resupply Hezbollah with weapons and a armoured thrust by Israeli heavy armour will probably be tough for Hezbollah to stop since those ATGM have been used as sniper rifles to hit the cameras and communications equipment on the border

Hezbollah is low on men + materials and even Iran knows it and this is why they are now taking a step back

Israel will continue to make the life of Palestinians hell in Gaza until eventually they leave

Houthis have also quietened down after their port was hit and also they are low on missiles too

Resistance has fought hard for the last 12 months but who can match the industrial strength of the US, these are just resistance groups and not exactly fully fledged nations with military industrial bases

even the shipments coming through Iran and Syria to Lebanon are being hit and resupply to Hezbollah is difficult

it is sad it is just very sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back