Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The media begins with speculation that Hezbollah will retaliate within 24 hours.
That's just Israel relaying it will continue strikes into the next 24 hours, that may be even more aggressive than what we see now. Hezbollah won't even target Haifa. Until what? Ground invasion? The ground invasion would render the rockets that reach Haifa to be useless.

Either Iran is holding them back or they're afraid. If it's Iran, then it's handing over a strategic victory to Israel.

Not fearing death does not solve the issue at hand. As I said, I do care not if Israel wins or doesn't, as I have no dog in the fight, but some ground realities show the situation isn't good for Hezbollah.
You have no dog in the fight between indigenous Lebanese people fighting in solidarity with Palestinians against a US-backed entity committing genocide, ethnic cleansing and apartheid?

That is very concerning.

Extremists Ben-Gvir and Smotrich were unusually invited to Netanyahu's security consultations tonight.

That's just Israel relaying it will continue strikes into the next 24 hours, that may be even more aggressive than what we see now. Hezbollah won't even target Haifa. Until what? Ground invasion? The ground invasion would render the rockets that reach Haifa to be useless.

Either Iran is holding them back or they're afraid. If it's Iran, then it's handing over a strategic victory to Israel.
Let's not be too eager to jump to conclusions. We can criticise (and I do, heavily) but we should also give Hezbollah some time before we throw crazy accusations (I need to heed this advice as well).

I don’t know, you are sounding more and more like a Zionist. Maybe just someone who’s been neutered.

One piece of advice I will give you and will take you far in life is not to think others are Zionists who have varying viewpoints. Pakistanis themselves suffer from a similar disease of labeling others as Indians; at the end of the dead, reality speaks.

** If you read my past posts, they support Palestine. I'm a realist in my approach to geo-politics.

You have no dog in the fight between indigenous Lebanese people fighting in solidarity with Palestinians against a US-backed entity committing genocide, ethnic cleansing and apartheid?

That is very concerning.

When their own kin (Arabs) aren't lifting a finger, it speaks for itself, no? Let's not forget that the mistake of supporting outside forces in 1920 brought the Middle East to the situation it is in today. Even today, many in the GCC would rather see Hezbollah gone, including within the Lebanese government. So the themselves aren't a united front either.

Only the Arab leaders can solve it if they look past their chairs.

More than any other Muslim country or state actor.
Is that the answer? Semantics nothing else. By the way , as it is Iranian proxy and we see the unfortunate situation even there , then why all of this ? This goes for Iran too.

Yes. Seid can make the points on twitter, seemingly , he can't protect his ass even in Tehran.
Maybe if he knew that battles are won on the battle fields etc , maybe it could have been different.
In all reality, and I don't want to be rude, whome he wants me to follow?
I disagree with Marandi on a lot but it is diresecptful to teach him about battles. He fought for Iran during Saddam's invasion and during Saddam's chemical attacks.

When their own kin (Arabs) aren't lifting a finger, it speaks for itself, no? Let's not forget that the mistake of supporting outside forces in 1920 brought the Middle East to the situation it is in today.

Fair enough

Doom and gloom is not reality. The sky is not falling.

When their own kin (Arabs) aren't lifting a finger, it speaks for itself, no? Let's not forget that the mistake of supporting outside forces in 1920 brought the Middle East to the situation it is in today.

Asking about how YOU have 'no dog' in this battle. Don't deflect.

Is that the answer? Semantics nothing else. By the way , as it is Iranian proxy and we see the unfortunate situation even there , then why all of this ? This goes for Iran too.
What has Turkey done? Thanks for supplying the oil to Israel from Azerbaijan. Your leaders barks like a dog but squirms like a kitten.

Hezbollah and Hamas have fought and are still fighting this terrorist and have sacrificed many. I have criticized Hezbollah plenty but there are many things we don’t know that are at play. They are not a state actor and fighting on their own terms no matter how we criticize them.

You see these young men, behind them there are layers of cement built inside a tunnel dug by hand into the ground.

The process is not easy, there are no drilling tools or heavy equipment, the process was done by human effort

Many of these young men suffered from herniated discs. I saw many of them every now and then with fractures in their fingers and wrists due to digging.

I swear to Allah, I saw the price of the numbers being paid from their health, and the strange thing is that I never felt a person complain or decide to back out. No, they were always understanding of the situation and satisfied.

Allah (swt) is witness to every letter I wrote
May Allah (swt) be pleased with the youth of Qassam

May Allah (swt) have mercy on those who were martyred
Heal those who have been injured
Relieves the distress of the captives
He supports and directs the throws of the Murabitun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back