Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Yeah that's a normal comment. Speculation based on observation of how the front has been handled. Why are you getting on me for that ? I posted updates when I saw them.

I still believe Israel is going to escalate, and if they do replicate what they've done over the past few days, then I'm not sure where it's heading.
It was just an example of bad timing. And of how we can misread the situation on the front and should remain calm and not jump to conclusions too soon. Not personal. Agree Israeli escalations will continue. Hezbollah needs to continue to escalate in response.

--

Looks like Ramat David airbase SE of Haifa was the target.

Initial reports suggest 8/14 rockets were intercepted.

Videos show fires in Ramat David.

Note this was a military target and Hezbollah did not aim for Haifa itself.

I didn't mention Turkey but as I can remember, Iran was big enemy of Azerbaijan even before Azerbaijan made any sort of contact with Israel.
Your point is here?

Do you honestly think that I wouldn't do anything in my power to liberate my territories and average my people? Even the ex general secretary of Hezbollah Tufeyli agrees with this point. But if you are an Iranian or Lebanese or Palestinian, I get you.
I am Palestinian.

But what I don't get is the fact , that the nations who have done f all for other Muslim countries, demanding that 3rd party die for their quarterbacking? That arrogance, I truly despise.
No one is telling anyone to do anything. Just stop barking like a dog if you’re not going to do anything and continue to supply Israel with oil (among others).

A friend who lives in Illinois, a Lebanese Christian with family in the Lebanese government, said the Israelis are knocking out Hezbollah ammo depots and other stockpiles and, in some instances, in the South with penetrating bombs to take out tunnels that are storing arms or could be used in hit-and-run tactics. He said per them; it's all direct hits as if they have a map of all facilities; their assessment is Hezbollah is being degraded at a much more rapid pace than at the beginning of the conflict in 2006.

The Lebanese government, per his relatives, will stand by and not engage Israel if a conflict breaks out; they want to limit the conflict to the border region. This assessment could change, but it is not likely to at the moment, thus solidifying the cuck status of the Lebanese military.

@LeGenD @Waz

It's possible that once a full-blown war breaks out, we could see the end of Hezbollah or degraded to such an extent it would never pose another threat again.

Israel, in my opinion, is about to change the face of the region soon.

The response by Hezbollah has been a little disappointing thus far. The Zionists have attacked Lebanon for days.

The criticism of Hezbollah talking but no action they have acted plenty as much as they wanted to without completely destroying Lebanon
The situation for Hezbollah is now their own situation. Gaza is far past saving. Gaza situation may be over by end of year. There's no reason why Israel keeps bombing Gaza. Anyone can analyze the situation, including me. Don't get on me when I said same thing many others did. It's not personal.

The situation for Hezbollah is now their own situation. Gaza is far past saving. Gaza situation may be over by end of year. There's no reason why Israel keeps bombing Gaza. Anyone can analyze the situation, including me. Don't get on me when I said same thing many others did. It's not personal.
The only reason Hezbollah is still fighting is to show solidarity with Gaza. Israel wants peace with Hezbollah, not war. But Hezbollah will not agree to this because they boxed themselves in by linking the Lebanon front to Gaza. A Gaza ceasefire is the only way this ends.

Hezbollah sends 300,000+ Zionist settlers near Haifa to shelters after Israel promises to return settlers to their homes in north to their settlements...

A bit like Israel's claims to rescue its prisoners from Gaza leads to more of the prisoners getting killed, Israel's claims to restore settlers to north Israel only increases the number of settlers in shelters and displaced in other parts of Israel.

The only reason Hezbollah is still fighting is to show solidarity with Gaza. Israel wants peace with Hezbollah, not war. But Hezbollah will not agree to this because they boxed themselves in by linking the Lebanon front to Gaza. A Gaza ceasefire is the only way this ends.
I know, that's not the point. The point is he's coming at it from angle that I'm personally angry for them intervening for Gaza. But that's not the case as we are far past that window. So I'm not emotionally personally invested in what decisions Hezbollah makes but in the end I'm interested in ME affairs and the conflict is obviously personal to me.

Hezbollah statement: The Islamic Resistance targeted the Ramat David base and airport on Sunday 9/22/2024 with dozens of Fadi 1 and Fadi 2 missiles, in response to the repeated Israeli attacks that targeted various Lebanese regions and led to the fall of many civilian martyrs.

--

military target for civilian martyrs? this is not the equation Hezbollah initially set.

nonetheless, by targeting Haifa and using heavier rockets Iranian (Fajr-5) Hezbollah increased its position on the escalation ladder.

Hezbollah statement: The Islamic Resistance targeted the Ramat David base and airport on Sunday 9/22/2024 with dozens of Fadi 1 and Fadi 2 missiles, in response to the repeated Israeli attacks that targeted various Lebanese regions and led to the fall of many civilian martyrs.

--

military target for civilian martyrs? this is not the equation Hezbollah initially set.

nonetheless, by targeting Haifa and using heavier rockets Iranian (Fajr-5) Hezbollah increased its position on the escalation ladder.
Journalist close to Hezbollah:

The goal of the missile barrage launched by Hezbollah may not be part of revenge, but rather an expansion of the circle of fire in return for the Israeli occupation army expanding the circle of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back