Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Once, I met an Israeli for the first time, who was originally from Poland. I asked him a simple question: "Why did you move there, knowing that the land has been embroiled in conflict for centuries? Christians, Muslims, and Jews have fought over it since the Christians expelled the Jews centuries ago. This land has never found lasting peace. If you bring your children there, aren’t you, in a way, contributing to the cycle of violence, providing human fuel for a never-ending war?" He had no real answer, except the typical reply: "We are the chosen people." Ironically, he was a white European.

Civil Defense [in Gaza]: Israeli shelling of a multi-storey house belonging to the "Washah" family in Block 2 in Al-Bureij camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Urgent | The occupation artillery targets the vicinity of the electricity company northeast of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

The occupation forces launched an arrest campaign during the storming of Bethlehem, among whom were identified: Hussein Ahmed Al-Badan from the town of Tuqu’ southeast, Suleiman Ahmed Kawazbeh from the village of Al-Minya east, Ahmed Firas Hassan, Nidal Hamid Suman, and Israr Abdel Fattah Al-Lahham from the city of Bethlehem.

It looks like the mass murdering, child-killing Zionist forces have basically decided to destroy Southern Lebanon from the air.

The moment the occupation aircraft targeted a site in the city of Tyre, south Lebanon.

The moment the occupation aircraft launched one of the raids in southern Lebanon.

Lebanese sources: All border towns in southern Lebanon and its outskirts, without exception, were subjected to numerous airstrikes in the ongoing air aggression.

Last edited:
Hezbollah should've been responding to this massive aerial assault and leveling "Israeli" air bases. What is this restraint they are on when Southern Lebanon is leveled? Something is odd about their response to the hell unleashed on them and the civilian population in Southern Lebanon.

The current trajectory they're on is only beneficial to the "Israelis". The mass murdering, child-killers will continue the scotched-earth campaign from the air without risking their exhausted ground forces to a ground war. And since America is footing the bill, they will continue bombing every meter and every block in Southern Lebanon.

"Violent air strikes target a site between Ainatha and Bint Jbeil in southern Lebanon."

Last edited:
i think that is stupid and unrealistic plan, if they dare to make land invasion Gaza loses they suffered will look mild in comparation, that would mean they fell voluntary into Hezbollah trap, i doubt that they will even try that.
What i do not doubt is their capability for vindictive scorched earth policy for southern Lebanon and in what would capacity of Hezbollah be to counter it.

Israel is limited, it has limited forces..what it doesn't lacked is a U.S supplied and funded air force with a regular supply of U.S bombs

It's no great feat attacking local states without air defences, but the willingness to mass murder amongst the Zionists is strong and it's what's made their presence in the middle east all the untenable

Israel is limited, it has limited forces..what it doesn't lacked is a U.S supplied and funded air force with a regular supply of U.S bombs

It's no great feat attacking local states without air defences, but the willingness to mass murder amongst the Zionists is strong and it's what's made their presence in the middle east all the untenable
there is no other option then to produce same or similar amount of explosives with means of delivery as they have on disposal and force reciprocity. house for the house, town to the town, that would be most rational approach considering nature of the enemy.

Ironically, Israel is making itself more distanced from ever reconciling and integrating with the region. It will forever be a outcast as people will have memory of its atrocities and will applaud the day its gone.

Israel cannot both be a local power on good terms with neighbors and a western outpost. Would Americans and Europeans accept a state like Israel occupying geogrpahies like Belgium and Washington DC, which calls itself an outpost of Russia?

Last edited:
Like I said earlier their plan is to annex parts of southern Lebanon in the long run. It's the only way they will be able to move their IDPs from the North back to their homes.

Pressure is growing in Israel as people in the North have been displaced for some time now, interestingly 50% of the population supports a wider war with Hezbollah whilst the remainder are either opposed to a wider conflict or undecided.

As the war drags on the appetite of citizens will sour, as neither the hostages have been rescued/recovered nor any sight to the end in conflict.

Israel therefore may be looking to make symbolic strikes to please the masses and remove pressure domestically.

Internationally it is yes to be seen what if any influence can be brought to bare against Israel and other parties to return to the discussion table.

Based on last two weeks of incidents - that now looks to be near impossible.

I think a ground invasion of Lebanon is not really realistic my dear Bhai! . In the previous invasion of Lebanon IDF faced an opponent that had dug inn (underground) at all major lines of advancement. They had stockpiled weapons and ammo at each stronghold, pre-targeted all places off cover in front of their positions with their mortars, placed roadside bombs and mines and they stayed out of sight (even from thermal cameras until the advancing troops of the IDF Tanks& Vehicles was within sight of the Russian made Anti Tank Missiles Kornets The defences was also in depth, with second and third lines of defences. To attack such positions is incredibly costly, even for IDF. But then again , maybe i am over estimating Hizbollah strengths and Hizbollah opponents have under estimated Hizbollah. The 🤔truth is probably lies somewhere in the middle 🤔

Ironically, Israel is making itself more distanced from ever reconciling and integrating with the region. It will forever be a outcast as people will have memory of its atrocities and will applaud the day its gone.

Israel cannot both be a local power on good terms with neighbors and a western outpost. Would Americans and Europeans accept a state like Israel occupying geogrpahies like Belgium and Washington DC, which calls itself an outpost of Russia?

You would hope so, but the Arab states have displayed a special kind of cockroach behaviour, so you wouldn't put it past them to continue with crap like the Abraham accords or doing business with Israel

Scum is scum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back