Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli air strikes on Lebanon killed at least 492 people on Monday, including 35 children, the health ministry says, marking the deadliest day for the country since the Gaza conflict began.

Lebanon’s health ministry said the strikes killed 492 people, including 35 children and 58 women, and wounded 1,645 others. Health Minister Firass Abiad said “thousands of families” had been displaced.

Explosions near the ancient city of Baalbek in eastern Lebanon sent smoke billowing into the sky.

Follow our live blog for more updates: https://www.dawn.com/live/gaza-invasion

Jews just murdered these kids:-

Mian Yousuf Ismail

spotednSorf1lm61f0ag6hu91t24ut0uc14mh8733ttimmgtgf21gm48mh46 ·

The elevation of the four children from Al Fares "Farah, Fatima, Jalal and Ali" with their family in Alga. Ra on the outskirts
View attachment 66674
View attachment 66675
i think that is stupid and unrealistic plan, if they dare to make land invasion Gaza loses they suffered will look mild in comparation, that would mean they fell voluntary into Hezbollah trap, i doubt that they will even try that.
What i do not doubt is their capability for vindictive scorched earth policy for southern Lebanon and in what would capacity of Hezbollah be to counter it.

So Israel has crossed all Turkish, Egypt and KSA red lines, what are they doing?

Israeli air strikes on Lebanon killed at least 492 people on Monday, including 35 children, the health ministry says, marking the deadliest day for the country since the Gaza conflict began.

Lebanon’s health ministry said the strikes killed 492 people, including 35 children and 58 women, and wounded 1,645 others. Health Minister Firass Abiad said “thousands of families” had been displaced.

Explosions near the ancient city of Baalbek in eastern Lebanon sent smoke billowing into the sky.

Follow our live blog for more updates: https://www.dawn.com/live/gaza-invasion
This escalation serves 2 purposes. Allows the destruction of what’s left of the Gaza Strip whilst the world’s attention is turned elsewhere. Second - allows complete fear and dismembering of Lebanese population. Meanwhile the neighbouring Arab cousins and sympathisers sit and watch from a distance.
Shocking and sad at the same time

The only way to stop this mad dog is to tactical nuke Tel Aviv. This is Gog and Magog we are fighting, and Allah says in the book that non but I can defeat them. The resistance must be kept up but divine intervention is needed. The Muslim world didn't listen to gods commands of avoiding usary and not making friendly relations with Zionists (Jews & Christian who are friends amongst themselves).
Now we pay the price for not listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back