Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

It looks like the child killers are going on rampage tonight after Hezbollah mopped Safed, Haifa, and other occupied towns and cities to the floor. They're going on rampage on the civilian population, perhaps expecting the Lebanese govt & others will put pressure on Hezbollah to stop expelling the remaining settlers from the North of Occupied Palestine. What a desperation!

80 T TNT was delivered to Beirut today almost a Hiroshima bomb.
I just imagine what is in HB mind because they have not even used Fajr 5 rockets yet, let a lone BMs, tunnels, chemical and nuclear weapon, ground force penetration.
HB appears confident despite all the aces of Bibi being used day by day.
I don't think there is anyone, whether in the Middle East/Israel/America who believes that Hezbollah will stop attacking Israel until and unless there is ceasefire in Gaza.
Not sure if Netenya-hoe will find his country by the time he lands back in Israel
Lot of rockets flying over to Israel
Might have to land in Turkey and face war crime case in court

Netanyahu is never going to Turkey. Cyprus is going to be the real American 'aircraft carrier' in the Middle East.

Forgot to mention the new Palestine Hypersonic missile, beautiful Missile

Would be interesting in case this missile is massed produced and distributed across

The workmanship is really high quality
Surprised Yamen made it
1727477350258.png

May be best strategy for Resistance force of Palestine/Lebanon is

Night Time : Lebanon forces pound Israel
Afternoon : Iraq, Miscellaneous pound Israel
Day Time : Yamen, Syria pound Israel

Bench player: Iran , Russia (In Syria)

3 Shifts are mandatory

Last edited:
May be best strategy for Resistance force of Palestine/Lebanon is

Night Time : Lebanon forces pound Israel
Afternoon : Iraq, Miscellaneous pound Israel
Day Time : Yamen, Syria pound Israel

Bench player: Iran , Russia (In Syria)

3 Shifts are mandatory
I wouldn’t call Russia a player unless they have been giving intelligence to the Iranians but seems doubtful the Russians have their own agenda but I think if iran keeps on playing lip service and only having an advisory role with these different groups without getting their hands dirty it’s going to effect their standing in the long run with these groups I can definitely see Houthi taking over with opening bases for said forces it’s not really hard to see that they may be poor in wealth but they have shown they have a stronger will to fight than anyone other than Hamas and Hezbollah

The Anglo-Zionists (US/UK/NATO/Israel) are united and acting as one, while Muslims are divided into 1,00s of factions, getting slaughtered one at a time.

It takes intelligence to build technology, which 50 Muslim countries don’t have, but even low IQ people should be able to figure out that they’re all doing to get killed if they don’t work together.

Frankly, I don’t expect anything but defeat and slaughter until the day Muslims start working together.

If Muslims states sincerely unite, we be surprised what can be achieved. We have the armies, people, oil, gas, resources, nukes, missiles. The traitors within will not allow the unity to happen as they too will suffer.

Iran should hold a conference to debate if it’s okay to have nuclear weapons. If the decision is yes then they should order their remaining scientists to build them.

Until the bombs are ready in a few years it might be better to eat humble pie and stay out of the conflict.

If Iran fires 1000 ballistic missiles at Israel, what will Israel response be? A few nukes will bring Iran on the surrender table. Nukes are a deadly weapon as witnessed with Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back