Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

It will be foolish to think Netanyahu is the mastermind of the terror comitted by Isrsel. He is blamed rightly, but it masks the greater force behind him. Netanyahu is just a frontman for the zionist project. Most Israelis support his actions against Palestinians and Lebanense. Most US politicians also support him.

If Netanyahu died todah, Israel would continje to be the barbaric society and state it is today.

It took tens of millions of dead chinese snd chais and humilation for a 100 year for the Chinese to rise up and reunite under a common cause. Deadly civil war included.

How many more million muslims have to perish before some Mao-like figures come to power and united larger territories in the muslim world.

So they called Iran's bluff, now what is Iran and the Muslim world going to do?
keep the slow boil on Israel by continuing to hit it where and when and how its vulnerable. Like some on this thread already know- Israel is the country with low war stamina (which is why it started asking daddy US for ammunition 9 days into its war with Gaza), so its trying to desperately "quench" the regional fires of resistance burning it, but IT CANNOT WORK. why not? Soleimani and Nasrallah are now martyrs. With Nasrallah's death, Hezbollah NOW KNOWS what it has to do to this Israeli enemy, enjoy the show (Israel vs Lebanon), it just started really.

Simple answer: Nothing

The last several months, including the assassinations in Iran and infiltration of Hezbollah command and control and communication, show they are vulnerable; most importantly, they are shaken at the moment and mentally in disarray.
Aww,, are you uninformed or just also hurt and demoralized by Nasrallah's death? its ok, i screenshotted your post, it will age well like fine wine.

This is Moroccans telling their govvt - "You can sign a peace deal with this entity, but dont let their people, especially their criminal soldiers, enter our countrry"
It is not Moroccan people war or Lebanese people war. They shouldn't be getting killed.

The war is between Iran-Israel.

Entire Muslim world should stay away and let Iran-Israel sort it out.

It is not Moroccan people war or Lebanese people war. They shouldn't be getting killed.

The war is between Iran-Israel.

Entire Muslim world should stay away and let Iran-Israel sort it out.
nice try epstein, this war between muslims and israel

I thought Afghanistan, Malaysia, Turkey, Indonesia, Sudan, Egypt, Kuwait, etc. are also Muslim ?.

No, it's not their war.
Yeah I don’t know if your actually Muslim or from Afghanistan but I may not always agree with @hussain0216 but yeah regardless Shia Sunni or etc I’m for all Arabs regardless should be defending their brethren Muslims Christians Arabs and Iranians have all been killed and these champions of the Arab and Muslim people have either just sat and watched on the sidelines or gave just pathetic condemnation. The least these countries could do is cut off all ties and the most they could do is defend them with a surprise attack neither seems like it’s coming. I think if iran doesn’t do something I the spectacular zone soon as well they will have lost a lot of credibility attack Israel hard from all front they have attacked civilian areas they need to do something soon sorry Hamas wasn’t their asset Hezbollah is they let them down it will cost them a lot in the long run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back