Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

For someone very close to the party, Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini: He explicitly accuses Iran of having sold the party, and he previously warned Hassan Nasrallah 24 hours before his assassination that he would be next.

Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini: Iran manipulated Hassan Nasrallah and deluded him with dreams, fantasies, and delusions that he was the conqueror of the new Jerusalem.

Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini: Iran proposed sending experts to the party, but the party responded with refusal, and we do not need experts because they do not trust Iran.

Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini: He accuses Iran of selling Ismail Haniyeh

Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini: The new party leader, Hashem Safi al-Din, is bloodthirsty and asked Hassan Nasrallah to bomb Tel Aviv several months ago.

Extremely dangerous words from Mr. Muhammad Ali Al-Husseini:

- Who is Hashem Safi Al-Din?
- What is the difference between Nasrallah and Hashem Safi al-Din?
- What is Safi al-Din’s position on what is happening?

in brief:
Hashem Safi Al-Din will bomb Tel-Aviv.. Ben Gourion airport, Natanyahu house..the Media.. the train stations...etc

Israel knows him as it knew his cousin Nasrallah..but he will send precision missiles and drones in a surprising and fast way.. and will attack the sea in a very very very big way.. this is what is expected! in this perspective..we see a big conflict between Israel, Lebanon and a part of Syria..we will see a burned ground with all what it means..and Israel will create a buffer zone of 5 to 7 km in south Lebanon as a first move..

How was Hassan Nasrallah killed?- Information was leaked that Nasrallah entered the party's headquarters in Haret Hreik... to hold a meeting with a group of leaders.The headquarters consists of 14 floors underground and a residential building above it.- At a time called golden opportunity the F-35 aircraft was sent to carry out the mission.The plane dropped 10 MK84 bunker-busting bombs, each weighing 2,000 pounds and capable of penetrating fortifications at a depth of 50 to 70 meters underground, in addition to causing concussive vibrations capable of killing life in the targeted area below the surface of the earth.The strike completely demolished the building and left a large crater at the site.If this war had another name, it would be an artificial intelligence war par excellence.

The aircraft used in the operation are McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and not the F-35

Sorry I would love to see him 6 feet under but your sources tend to be lacking nothing anywhere especially abc I even looked abc Australia

They said suspicion and concern "among Israeli leaders and a great media silence about the assassination of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyah". Basically something is odd about the fate of this mass murderer. They did not claim the assassination to be confirmed. So at this point, nothing is certain.

Aww,, are you uninformed or just also hurt and demoralized by Nasrallah's death? its ok, i screenshotted your post, it will age well like fine wine.

I'm neither hurt nor saddened; I'm just pointing out the reality of things on the ground. As things currently stand, the group has lost its seasoned top command, as shown in the photo above from @The SC. They've not been able to project force either; Hezbollah's dragging ass has cost it precious lives and equipment, and possibly more if the ground invasion happens.

How does the so called "limited" ground invasion of Lebanon look like by the IDF?

Will Lebanese army step in at anytime or will they collaborate with IDF to take out Hezbollah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back