Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

had it really destroyed bulldozer ?

is this iron made door not between them?

Fire can be seen, but not visible, its on bulldozer or where.

i am just asking a question, can target achieve if there is hurdle between target.

View attachment 1356

this is not irrelevent.
Indians supporting Israel on twitter and they got answered by these.
It only shows how Indians are desperate to get Israeli women, and in return what Indians are getting.
1703050548468.png
As Far as I can tell the rocket was above the gate which is still standing at the end of the video

Summary of Resistance Operations in Gaza on 19 December 2023
Al-Qassam Brigades:

• (Partially) destroyed 3 Merkava tanks, 1 military D9-bulldozer & 1 military vehicle
  • Launched a barrage of 12 rockets towards the Kiryat Shmona military airfield, in northern occupied Palestine.
  • Destroyed an IOF military jeep in Sheikh Radwan neighborhood in Gaza City, resulting in its complete burning and the death of those inside.
  • Directly hit a military vehicle & D9-bulldozer in Sheikh Radwan, with "Yassin 105" rockets, causing the death of its driver.
  • Clashed with a special Zionist force of 12 soldiers using machine guns, then targeted the force that came to rescue them with an anti-personnel explosive.
  • Shelled military concentrations east of Khan Yunis with mortars.
  • Shelled military gatherings east of Rafah with heavy-caliber mortars.
  • Successfully detonated an anti-personnel explosive device targeting an IOF force entrenched in a building, followed by targeting it with a TBG anti-fortification explosive rocket, east of Khan Yunis.
  • Detonated and made a building explode, where 7 Zionist soldiers were sheltering, east of Khan Yunis.
  • Targeted a military D9-bulldozer in central Gaza, with a Yassin-105 rocket, resulting in the death of its crew.
  • Targeted a Zionist force inside building in the Maghraqa area, central Gaza, with a TBG explosive & 2 RPG rockets.
  • Targeted a special Zionist force in the Tal al-Zaatar area, north of the Gaza Strip, with a TBG explosive, confirming the killing of 8 Zionist soldiers.

Al-Quds Brigades:
  • Shelled military concentrations in the axis east of Khan Yunis with a rocket barrage & heavy-caliber mortars.
  • Shelled a reinforcement position for IOF forces in the Zanna area, east of Khan Yunis, with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Shelled military concentrations near the Sheikh Zayed Towers, north of the Gaza Strip, with heavy-caliber mortars.
  • Clashed with IOF soldiers in the axis of Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood, east of Gaza City, using machine guns, resulting in the death & wounding of 7 soldiers.
  • Shelled military vehicles & artillery positions in the northern Gaza Strip, with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Conducted a highly-concentrated artillery operation with dozens of mortar shells targeting a gathering of military vehicles & soldiers, south of Deir al-Balah, and 4 helicopters were observed evacuating a number of the dead and wounded.
  • (Partially) destroyed a Merkava tank with a "Tandem" rocket in the Tal al-Zaatar axis, north of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:
  • Clashed with IOF forces in the center of Khan Yunis city & the Shujaiya neighborhood, using machine guns and RPGs.
  • Clashed with IOF forces in the axis of Jabalia with heavy barrages of bullets and RPGs.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:
  • Shelled military vehicles in the axes of Majd Al-Dhalal (east of Khan Yunis) and north of Juhr Al-Dik with mortars.

Last edited:
“Carnage against innocent civilians in Gaza by Israel cannot be justified in any way,” PM Kakar link
"Prime Minister Anwarul Haq Kakar on Tuesday reiterated that under existing laws, the government has the authority to ban and terminate individuals or entities -" link

I'm not convinced it's safe for Pakistani members if I contribute here.

"Prime Minister Anwarul Haq Kakar on Tuesday reiterated that under existing laws, the government has the authority to ban and terminate individuals or entities -" link

I'm not convinced it's safe for Pakistani members if I contribute here.
Solomon lol how are ya mate. defencepk.com is not under Pakistani govt jurisdiction only dotpk the old site was. Anyway many of us are similar to you Zionists we have two passports. In your case you probably have an israeli one and another passport of a country where you will run to when Palestine is freed from baby killing Zionists

Time to empty Gaza of all terrorist sympathisers.
Yea time to get rid of cowardly Israeli terrorists

For those of you based in the UK, please support these lawyers as best as you can. They are filing prosecution against the warcrimes in Gaza and targeting all those who have been complicit including politicians in the UK and internationally. Justice for Gaza campaign

This is how we can constructively hit back at these terrorist criminals. If you cant donate please share with friends and family.

Hamas: No hostages will be released until Israel stops fighting​

Hamas has said it will release no more hostages until Israel stops fighting in Gaza.
“There is a Palestinian national decision that there should be no talk about prisoners or exchange deals except after a full cessation of aggression,” it said in a statement on Thursday.
Hamas rejected a new ceasefire offered by Israel after Egyptian-brokered talks on Wednesday.

An IsraHELLI terrorist goes down real hard.

Absolutely. The so-called "pauses" are designed to relieve diplomatic pressure from IsraHELL and the Biden administration that supports it. They're also designed to allow the IsraHELLi forces in Gaza to reposition themselves & regroup. Therefore, without addressing the IsraHELLi aggression and the way forward for the Palestinian statehood, there is no point of discussing these pointless "pauses".

Absolutely. The so-called "pauses" are designed to relieve diplomatic pressure from IsraHELL and the Biden administration that supports it. They're also designed to allow the IsraHELLi forces in Gaza to reposition themselves & regroup. Therefore, without addressing the IsraHELLi aggression and the way forward for the Palestinian statehood, there is no point of discussing these pointless "pauses".

[I must be in the right forum seeing Hassan here! But there was some confusion--the other PDF's 1 million views thread about this conflict was just closed and pointed to something else. Could someone fix that?? ]

You are right: The Pauses mostly help Israel. In any pause, while both sides are regrouping, Israelis get to gather more 'intelligence' about where the hostages are being held, as they get released as part of exchanges, then Israel goes back to bombing and more precise attempts to locate the hostages.

[I must be in the right forum seeing Hassan here! But there was some confusion--the other PDF's 1 million views thread about this conflict was just closed and pointed to something else. Could someone fix that?? ]

You are right: The Pauses mostly help Israel. In any pause, while both sides are regrouping, Israelis get to gather more 'intelligence' about where the hostages are being held, as they get released as part of exchanges, then Israel goes back to bombing and more precise attempts to locate the hostages.

I joined this forum last week bro after @Waz told us to update this thread. I think the other forum is closing down.

he Israeli Broadcasting Corporation, according to an Egyptian source: Al-Sinwar conveyed a message to the mediators that the time for deals based on a temporary truce has passed and the remaining option is “all for all.”

It shows either confidence the Gazans have in themselves or they know Israel would never allow them to survive so might as well go down while taking down as many Israelis as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back