Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah targeting an Israeli APC. Is it recent? If anyone was inside the APC, it would be brutal.

Summary of Resistance Operations in Gaza on 20 December 2023
Al-Qassam Brigades:

• (Partially) destroyed 11 Merkava tanks, 1 APC, 8 military vehicles & 3 military D9-bulldozers in different combat zones in the Gaza Strip.
  • Shelled military gatherings in the Maghraqa area, central Gaza, with mortars.
  • Successfully detonated a booby-trapped tunnel upon the entry of IOF forces, resulting in casualties among them, in east of Khan Yunis.
  • Successfully detonated a booby-trapped tunnel upon the entry of an IOF force, north-east of Khan Yunis, causing casualties.
  • Clashed with rescue units after their military vehicles were targeted, resulting in casualties, in Tal Al-Hawa area in Gaza City.
  • Targeted an IOF force of 12 soldiers inside a building in Al-Daraj neighborhood, north-east of Gaza City, with explosive shells and grenades, causing casualties.
  • Targeted an israeli infantry force in the Saraya area in Gaza City, resulting in the death of 4 Israeli soldiers and injuries among others.
  • Targeted a military jeep with 7 soldiers inside with a "Yasin 105" rocket, destroying the jeep completely in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, Gaza City.
  • Sniped an IOF soldier east of Jabalia camp, north of Gaza Strip.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled IOF soldiers' gatherings east of Zaytoun neighborhood with heavy mortars
  • Successfully detonated an highly-explosive barrel bomb on an Israeli infantry force & military bulldozer east of Shujaiya neighborhood, causing casualties (with video).
  • Clashed with 5 IOF soldiers east of Jabalia camp, north of Gaza Strip, using machine guns and grenades, resulting in casualties.
  • (Partially) destroyed 2 military vehicles, 2 Merkava tanks & 1 APC in various combat zones.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF forces on the axes of Al-Balad in the city of Khan Yunis with heavy barrages of bullets and RPGs.
  • Clashed with IOF forces in the Shuja’iya neighborhood, using heavy gunfire and RPGs.
  • Targeted a D9-military bulldozer in Jabalia, east of Gaza, with an RPG, confirming the death of its crew.
  • Shelled military gatherings in Jabalia camp with mortar.

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF forces in the axes of the Jabalia camp & Tal al-Zaatar in northern Gaza.
Note: This list did not include rockets fired from Gaza towards settlements.

So, lets continue here, i hope that zionists apologetics and propagandists will not given space to spread their filth and mental gymnastics as they already owns mass media and social platforms.
And energy spent for arguing their lies will be transferred to cover as many as possible activities of resistance and suffering of palestinian people.

So, lets continue here, i hope that zionists apologetics and propagandists will not given space to spread their filth and mental gymnastics as they already owns mass media and social platforms.
And energy spent for arguing their lies will be transferred to cover as many as possible activities of resistance and suffering of palestinian people.
If you guys could just stop responding to the zionist confusion creating persons then the steam will go out of their efforts.

It is good to listen to all viewpoints. Only people to be banned or ignored are those who just repeatedly put 'Hahahah' reactions without contributing much else. People have their opinion. I mean, look at the Benny Karachun guy: A propagandist but still seems to know some about military hardware. That's contribution, IMHO.

Hamas should burn the Tanks and other vehicles they destroy because the damaged ones are being repaired by Israel and put into use again.

@Falcon29 @Hassan Al-Somal @925boy @Meengla

Hah? The Gazans barely --and really barely-- have the time to take a pic after taking an RPG shot--and you are asking for that?! There are Israeli attack dogs (literally, dogs), thermal sensors, drones, tanks and whatnot ready to fire toward any source of RPG/gunshots and that's why the Gazans run away after firing.

Can we please merge this with the other thread about this topic??

It is good to listen to all viewpoints. Only people to be banned or ignored are those who just repeatedly put 'Hahahah' reactions without contributing much else. People have their opinion. I mean, look at the Benny Karachun guy: A propagandist but still seems to know some about military hardware. That's contribution, IMHO.
Not under this conditions while people are butchered, by my opinion it is not time for "dialogue" while we have genocide is in full swing, you either support Hamas and Palestinians in struggle or not, i am person of simple logic that there is place and time for everywhere and now is not time for "debating".
But it is not in my hands.

Not under this conditions while people are butchered, by my opinion it is not time for "dialogue" while we have genocide is in full swing, you either support Hamas and Palestinians in struggle or not, i am person of simple logic that there is place and time for everywhere and now is not time for "debating".
But it is not in my hands.

It is not in my hands either. But people who know me from the old PDF know that I often gave 'Thanks' to even those I strongly disagreed with, because they gave me a new way to look at things. The worst thing a nation or a person can do is to be in some echo-chamber.
The old PDF was tolerant of dissent and that's what made it flourish.
IMHO!

It is up to the regional countries to decide what to do. Those of us sitting in remote, safe, confortable locations can only imagine scenarios. But this guy is spot on--a regional war is the only way to bring Israel to its senses or its knees. Otherwise, even after losing 20,000-30,000 Gazans, the situation will be the same and probably even worse for the region because Israel will systematically work to remove all threats--from Gaza, from West Bank, from Lebanon, from Syria.
Those Arab countries around Israel think that they are buying 'peace' by being quiet should absolutely know that they would forever be vassals of remote power if they don't gain their freedom of action--and being vassals is not only humiliating on a national level but also carries trade/commercial compromises.

Hate hamas or support them, one thing is for sure after nearly 2.5 months they continue to kill the Israeli terror forces, they have allot of resilience for a group boxed in, like akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

This is an important lesson from military perspective, wars have shifted from being traditional battle grounds to a full spectrum asymmetric warfare.

Al-Qassam Brigades confirmed that they've destroyed 720 vehicles since the start of the Israeli aggression against Gaza. This is addition to other hundreds of vehicles destroyed by Al-Quds Brigades and other resistance factions.

Al-Qassam Brigades also ruled out any discussion of pauses while the aggression continues.

It is up to the regional countries to decide what to do. Those of us sitting in remote, safe, confortable locations can only imagine scenarios. But this guy is spot on--a regional war is the only way to bring Israel to its senses or its knees. Otherwise, even after losing 20,000-30,000 Gazans, the situation will be the same and probably even worse for the region because Israel will systematically work to remove all threats--from Gaza, from West Bank, from Lebanon, from Syria.
Those Arab countries around Israel think that they are buying 'peace' by being quiet should absolutely know that they would forever be vassals of remote power if they don't gain their freedom of action--and being vassals is not only humiliating on a national level but also carries trade/commercial compromises.

And yet not a peep out of them, at least nothing meaningful. If the Arabs don't speak up for their fellow Arabs, non-Arabs and others in far off lands cannot be expected to do much either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back