• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

General Cricket Thread

swas

Dec 31, 2023
India showed England who the daddy is. The English were flying too high after whitewashing minnows Pakistan.

India has shwed once again why it leads the WTC table!!!

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
dekhne me Murali type

but accent full angrejon wala :LOL:

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
young Muralidharan:

220px-Photograph_of_Muttiah_Muralitharan.jpg

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
or Venkatpathy Raju

interesting-facts-trivia-about-venkatapathy-raju--lg.jpg

who was famously nicknamed "muscles" by South African all rounder Brian Macmillan

because he had muscles in his huge eyes :oops::LOL::LOL:

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
ok, I'm on a roll..

anyone remember Pat Symcox, the chain smoking goofy uncle looking offspinner from South Africa ? He got called out for racism :LOL:

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Former Proteas spin bowler, Pat Symcox stretched it further to the crisis affecting Cricket South Africa (CSA) and tweeted: β€œWhat nonsense is this? He must take his own stand if he wishes. Stop trying to get the Proteas involved in his belief. Besides the fact that right now Cricket South Africa should be closed down. A proper dog and pony show with cricket being dragged through the mud daily. Buy popcorn and watch. Now when Ngidi has his next meal, perhaps he should rather consider supporting the farmers of South Africa who are under pressure right now. A cause worth supporting.”

kambhakt

Jan 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Former Proteas spin bowler, Pat Symcox stretched it further to the crisis affecting Cricket South Africa (CSA) and tweeted: β€œWhat nonsense is this? He must take his own stand if he wishes. Stop trying to get the Proteas involved in his belief. Besides the fact that right now Cricket South Africa should be closed down. A proper dog and pony show with cricket being dragged through the mud daily. Buy popcorn and watch. Now when Ngidi has his next meal, perhaps he should rather consider supporting the farmers of South Africa who are under pressure right now. A cause worth supporting.”

Are you from the Indian cricket board. You seem to have removed all the Pakistani posters from this thread.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you from the Indian cricket board. You seem to have removed all the Pakistani posters from this thread.
moar Pat Symcox:

banda Trump type hai, full

Pk super t-20 league is ongoing, but they don't play enough tests.. dunno much about their Qaid-e-azam (their first division/class, like our Ranji)

tbh I don't know much about out Ranji either, only read some news clips about some exceptional guys every now and then. IPL ne game kharab sa kar dia hai, ab sab paisa dekh k white ball me jaana chahte hain for the glamour and fame..

but asli cricketer red me hi lagey rehte hain..

if uniform safed + gaend = laal, then and then only is cricket = real

else fake, tp aka timepass

Users who are viewing this thread