• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IMG_20240706_075115_570.jpg

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Scum are back in power in Iran!
You can laugh. Those five you laughed at never come back but saved life of thousands

No matter what it's time to heal 19 years of wounds after wounds after wounds
It's time our constitution rule again. You guys may laugh you probably won't remember but the heart and corner stone of reform movement and 2nd of khordad was the rule of law and constitution.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
According to rumors
Araqchi will be foreign minister
Azari-e-Jahromi will be vice president
Tayyebi will be finance minister

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Rafsanjani, Khatami, Rouhani and now Pezeshkian.

24+4=28

At least for 28 years we are under their control.
Moosavi, Rafsanjani, Ahmadinejad , Raesi we had 25 year of conservative government.
Non of them suppported reform wehen they were in power.

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Moosavi, Rafsanjani, Ahmadinejad , Raesi we had 25 year of conservative government.
Non of them suppported reform wehen they were in power.
Do you know the fun part, when he was asked what you gonna do about the problem of housing of newly married and young people, he said, I can't do anything about it. I won't lie to the people. When he was asked about the prices, he said , I will let the market decide for it, we can't do anything about it either.

Literally, he didn't accept any kind of responsibility and his voters can stick their tongues to their backsides and can never criticize him for inaction.

Garcia Sea

Apr 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The following facts are often forgotten even by Iranians due to the stories of oppression of the Iranian people by conservatives created by the western media.
Since the election of the president, the conservative president has been in office for only less than 11 years, right?
On the other hand, the reformist presidents have been in office for as long as 24 years.
Also, of all the presidents, half of the conservatives have died in office, while all of the reformists, with the exception of the fugitive Bunny Sadr, have served two terms of eight years and are running the government to their heart's content.
The Iranian government has many problems, to be sure, but most of the responsibility for them can be attributed to the reformists.
But they have consistently blamed the conservatives and failed every time, saying that everything is decided by the Supreme Leader and that they are not responsible.
It is this irresponsible attitude that I regret.

Users who are viewing this thread