General Economic Updates

So, get loans, build a business, and default, and the bank will write it off. It's like building a bear workshop.

The bank should have repossessed it and shut down the factories that do not pay; this is akin to highway robbery of people's money.

On top, these haramis want money from outside now.

Are they setting up a $ printing press 🤔 😆

They will join the US federal service when it starts its printing press. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting and dangerous times to come, brother. The only advice I can give to people is to protect your cash and not risk it on anything if it's all you have and it's primary cash, not surplus cash. We have sons of industrialists committing suicide, etc. One friend said today, "We are in a field with landmines, so step carefully."

Last edited:
IMG-20240825-WA0018.jpg
Editorial: There can be little argument with the fact that many white elephants in the extensive stable of state-owned enterprises need to be privatised, as they are a huge burden on the taxpayer.

Read the full editorial here: https://www.dawn.com/news/1854596

IMG-20240905-WA0051.jpg
Editorial: The only way forward towards long-term economic stability lies in broadening tax revenue base, increasing and diversifying exports, and attracting FDI.

Read the full editorial: https://www.dawn.com/news/1857054

Capacity tariff of Chinese IPPs: China appears unwilling to renegotiate?

@RescueRanger This aged like fine wine. As discussed in the previous forum, the Chinese were expected to eventually push back due to Pakistani incompetency. I did say, down the road, the Iron would rust.

I have to give it to the Chinese tenacity to tolerate Pakistan.

But what got me laughing was this from the Chinese Ambassador: “I am personally interested to resolve this issue and during my vacation back in China, I will try to find my personal friends to find solutions.” We are an afterthought while he is back home on vacation. :ROFLMAO: I feel he was forced to show up as a face-saving follow-up to Pakistan's visit a month or two prior.

@Forsvaret, do we say Inshallah now, or should we wait? Just look at the Chinese reaction and facial expressions from the video on YouTube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back