Ghareebo!! Eid Mubarak

Khair Mubarak
aur sabko apni thara ka garibh na samjha karo bhai

Eid Mubarak to all, I will be spending my time this EID just praying for Palestine, there is nothing to celebrate (for me at least).

But please don't let me put a downer on your celebrations, you have fasted and prayed with fervorous devotion, may your supplications be rewarded by Allah and may you and your loved ones be blessed by his limitless grace and bounty.

Ameen.

Just saying. IK is still not allowed to offer Eid Prayers. Anyway, Eid Mubarik to all. Living in 'occupation' makes me sick. I wonder how Palestinians and Kashmiris cope with it.

Eid Mubarak to all, I will be spending my time this EID just praying for Palestine, there is nothing to celebrate (for me at least).

But please don't let me put a downer on your celebrations, you have fasted and prayed with fervorous devotion, may your supplications be rewarded by Allah, and may you and your loved ones be blessed by his limitless grace and bounty.

Ameen.

I feel the same way as you, brother. I said early on in another thread that this Eid is very different from other Eids in the past. For majority of the people are oblivious to the pain in Gaza we in the defense forum have a different mind frame due to personal connections or others sharing information not shared on the main stream media.

I feel the same way as you, brother. I said early on in another thread that this Eid is very different from other Eids in the past. For majority of the people are oblivious to the pain in Gaza we in the defense forum have a different mind frame due to personal connections or others sharing information not shared on the main stream media.
Saddest Eid i will ever have bro. Everything’s changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back